+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please tell me something i wanna hear

please tell me something i wanna hear

Why i can never see her doing anything to show that she loves me? why will she fall in love in studying rather than chatting to me? why cant she even drop a tear when we broke up?
    please only reply if you are not going to say "cuz she doesn't love u"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What you want to hear: she loves you. She's just keeping it to herself in case you don't love her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Maybe thats only the way she is, she has priorities. That doesn't mean she doesn't love you that means that some day things would change and she would be with you.

Best one I have

What ever happened to having a conversation with the one you care about?Why can't you communicate your feelings to her?Thats what I would be asking myself if I were you.Why don't you just ask her?If you care so much about her,sit her down in person and talk about your feelings.Ask her the questions that you have been wanting to know.Its that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by luvispower View Post
    Why i can never see her doing anything to show that she loves me? why will she fall in love in studying rather than chatting to me? why cant she even drop a tear when we broke up?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, maybe You wanted to take all of her time and she just wanted to focus on her studies.Look being too imposive ,You're making her feel too obliged,so she just feel bad.And that kills every feeling.Besides , reading Your post ,I've had a feeling that You are a little bit selfish.Moreover,I think You're not self confident.What does it mean"Tell me something I wanna hear" ? It will makes You feel better?Keep Yourself in a big lie buddy,I'm sure You'll be very happy ;]
    I wazzzz here

I did talk to her, but she's just keep changing depending on her mood. arghh.. i don't know how to explain my situation.. I'm lonely. She's the only one that I care and can care about me.. What i want is selfless love.. who cares if I fail a unit as long as i have her? maybe the problem is i'm living alone and she's living with her friends..

she's still young..and she sounds like she has her head screwed on right. you on the other hand are too immersed in this thing called 'love'. of course, you deserve someone who loves you just as much, but if its studying she needs to get where she wants in life, then you need to respect that. if you feel that you're not being attended to, then you need to think about yourself and possibly consider finding someone who knows how to balance and treats you right. NOTE: dont become obsessive, just love.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

hi there. why don't you do a reality check? most women are more showy than men do.find out other ways you can observe from her.she might be a type who does not often express being intimate.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Love isn't everything. Maybe if you focused more on your studies like she does, she would show more interest in you. The last thing I would want is a man that throws away everything in life just for me....it shows he has no goals or ambition.

What would happen if she DIDN'T love you? What would you do then? Would your life be over? I'm sure you're think "Yes, it would be...." but I can assure you it wouldn't. If you had more interests than just this girl, your attitude would be different.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

You ever see that show "Cheaters"?

The worst thing I ever saw was this guy whose girl had been cheating on him. When he confronted her he was in tears: "I'm NOTHING without you! You know that! I'm NOTHING without you!!!" Now, is this the kind of partner that you would desire? If it is, here's what you want to hear:

You can find one.

I can't tell you what you want to hear - sorry. You have to learn to accept the way things REALLY are. And I'd say that she is reserved and is good at hiding her emotions - and not many people "fall in love" with studying - it's something that needs to be done in order to guarantee a stable career in the future.

Oh and by the way, you wouldn't know if she dropped a tear or not when you broke up unless you had been with her 24/7.

So, just concentrate on your studies and don't think "I can't live without her" because you CAN - you did throughout all the time in your life before you met her.

X
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

hmm.. she just wants freedom.. she thinks that im binding her too much... thanks for the advices but i think u guys still dont really understand my feelings.. perhaps if i wanna change.. how am i gonna make myself "love her less" so that she can get what she wants - freedom? i think i am obsessed by love.. if less love is what she wants.. i'll do it.. but how? flirting with other girls? i really don't enjoy studying like her. im a top student but i HATE studying. what else can i do? does any1 here hate single life n wish to get married as soon as possible, like me?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hows this for a reply, why are you inlove with someone who doesn't love you..?? oops.. did i say that out loud. i'm sorry buddy, but she has other priorities in her life and you're not at the top of the list. face it, it's life.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    hows this for a reply, why are you inlove with someone who doesn't love you..?? oops.. did i say that out loud. i'm sorry buddy, but she has other priorities in her life and you're not at the top of the list. face it, it's life.

raverboy
    but u couldnt control it, could u? can u juz think "oh she doesnt love me at all, so i wouldnt love her too." if it was that easy i would have left her 1 month after we started, not trying hard to save this love after 2 years...

Quote Originally Posted by luvispower
    I'm a top student but i HATE studying.
    what else can i do? does any1 here hate single life n wish
    to get married as soon as possible, like me?
    Actually I've been thinking about that myself, and
    since I'm not ready for it, and haven't really been
    in a relationship, it's hard for me to get into that subject.

Marriage is a big responsibility for both being
    involved since it unifies both families and starts
    a new one yourself later when the first baby is born.

P.S. Just hoping to get into the dating scene and wish
    that all goes well before that comes into my mind.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast