+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanna hear from the ladies

Wanna hear from the ladies

What do you ladies think the perfect "size" for a guy would be, if you know what I mean. I've heard different things from different places and a lot of the times they're stupid kids saying it. I've read that it doesn't really matter because its how you work it, but thats not what I mean, like what would be your ideal size, just like a lil poll thing. Felt like bringing up a fun topic on here

I have a question and a problem!

I need advice...... We have tried everything and I cannot seem to have an orgasam! I have had one in my life and i am lost. Help! Advice anyone?

Post a new topic 'lost'.. Don't just raid other's people topic and ask your own questions.

ANYWAY-As EXODUS was saying or asking before he was rudely interupted by a couple of people..hmm hmm...

As for size? Well-lets see-I think it depends on the woman...WOMAN not girl.
    Weve talked about this before and I tried finding the thread-already gone-damn too cause it was funny!

Most guys wonder about that-if theyre big enough for their partner-well it is true Exodus-IT does also count if they know how to use it! Wiggle their worm if you will!

A guys perfect size is relative to the woman-how she feels about him and what he can do for her-(ok so a 3 inch wiener might not do it)BUT if she can give oral sex with no problems and perform like theres no tomorrow-then perfect. If he can get her to orgasm through vaginal sex-then perfect. If he can get aroused by her-then perfect. If she can get aroused by him-then perfect. Shall I go on?

Size in inches is well-over rated I think. To say I want a 9 inch penis is perfect would be bullshit if he didnt know what he was doing. Give me 6 and with a man who knows his way with me-PERFECT!

Then theres gerth...if its too big to fit-NOT perfect. If theres more than enough to have to use BOTH hands to stroke-NOT perfect. I prefer a man who i can use my mouth and hands at the same time-PERFECT!

Then theres length-well hell dont want him so long I feel like hes coming out my mouth(no pun intended). I like a man whose length can touch my g-spot which goes with how to wiggle his worm.

IT all fits together...and frankly-only seen and felt ONE of those! Damn-i need to make a mold of it! *excuses self from forum to make a phone call*...
    Last edited by squirrley; 14-05-04 at 03:09 AM.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

"As for size? Well-lets see-I think it depends on the woman...WOMAN not girl."
    Is that point suppose to be for me?.. Hmm.. Well.. I might as well not answer then..

just a general comment Skye.

Alright Alright..

Damn he hasnt returned my phone call yet...WTH? maybe I scared him with the idea...oh sweetie-i need to place some of this gel around you and let it set for 10 minutes...

WHERE IS JANES RESPONSE!!! She had some awesome answers last time!!!

I will be honest about my size - I am about 5.5 inches --- But I have heard no complaints yet - I have been told that I am the best by both the women I have been with - Robin has been with like 7 guys and who the hell knows how many destine has been with but they both say I am the best

ok ok ... lets hear it - I know you all are gonna laugh at my size...

They all say 'you're the best'. They train women to say that as an automatic response. Rule number one- NEVER ASK IF YOU'RE THE BEST!!! (or the biggest, for that matter)
    Because a hard man is good to find.

I never did ask - and to this day they both still tell me I am the best - they admit i am not the biggest - and in Robin's case I aint the smallest either - but they claim I am the best

No they dont Iron. I mean certainly woman arent going to say "yea you were ok ive been with better." But the fact remains women say things and so DO MEN...when in the heat of the moment. The true test is AFTER the fact. When youre out doing other things and in other enivronments with eachother.

It seems cheap to say that to every guy or every gal. So I dont do it. Unless they can or have done something remarkable that I just havent had...which wasnt much until recently.

But sincerity and honesty gets you everywhere...and the truth prevails. IF you can back up what you say you can do-than yea "youre the best". INMO-I think if you can explosive sex or love making...it doesnt matter...and the person knows just by looking into your eyes that what youve done...was definetly the best and no need for words.

Actions DO speak louder than words

damn it - now I want to go have sex... too much damn sex talk

Thats what Im saying...well thank goodness this time tomorrow I'll be on my way driving to see Iron and well some things are just better left unsaid...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast