+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My boyfriend doesnt get attached?

My boyfriend doesnt get attached?

I've been dating my boyfriend for a month now, but we were great friends for 2 years. He's amazing, sweet and very caring, we see each other everyday, he calls me very often, and we chat alot, we comunicate alot. he's also very respectful and knows my limits and never goes too far. I feel very comfortable with him and I can be 100% me. the problem is that today he said to me that he doesnt get attached or at least never shows it. and there I'm a bit confused, he acts like he cares alot about me but he never speakes about his emotions. he said he was never hurt in love, he didnt even fell in love with somebody,and he said he now tries to find out who he is and what he wants from life. I undersatnd all that, but his actions and his words say totally different things. What do you thinK?

I think you are over analyzing him. He cares for you and is good to you. It is only been a month, sometimes its takes a bit to break down someone's wall. Give it time.

Come back in a year or two if things haven't changed.

Everything sounds real sweet and nice but I dont see drama here. You should do something unpredictable, some crazy stuff. He might feel like you are not a challenge and take you for granted. There must be some kind of mystery about you, something thats not easy understandable. Try to be more harder to get and have some secrets from him that keeps him quesing.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Its too soon to talk about feelings and emotions. And men generally show how they feel through actions-not words so just go with the flow and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Its too soon to talk about feelings and emotions. And men generally show how they feel through actions-not words so just go with the flow and enjoy
    ^^^^Very true. I am an open guy and I express my feelings (but I don't think most guys do). However, I don't think you need to say I love you every 5 seconds....just every so often. I definitely think doing the little things and being caring is more important then talking about it. I just understand that women want both that verbal love and the action love.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 03-05-13 at 12:37 AM.