+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Doesnt like flirting anymore ?

Doesnt like flirting anymore ?

Hi i liked flirting with my girlfriend,she also did too,but only at the begining,she now says shes not into it ? But we were on a break a few months back,she got chating with a guy,and admited to me that she injoyed flirting with him,and also liked the attention that he gave her,then we got back together,and whenever i try and have a flirt with her,shes just not intrested,mostly just replies haha lol,i dont know if shes went off me,heads a mess with it I dont know if im worrying about nothing,what do you ladies think ?

That phase of your relationship is over. Things taper off and it is normal. You will have to find other ways to show affection towards each other...say like play fighting, or friendly bantering.

Is this a long distance internet relationship? Then I can see why things are dying off.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Is this a long distance internet relationship? Then I can see why things are dying off.
    The relationship is going on 5yrs now.

Are you living together? You live in the same counrty? Have you ever met? You didn't tell me what KIND of relationship it is.

Quote Originally Posted by gentledav View Post
    Hi i liked flirting with my girlfriend,she also did too,but only at the begining,she now says shes not into it ? But we were on a break a few months back,she got chating with a guy,and admited to me that she injoyed flirting with him,and also liked the attention that he gave her,then we got back together,and whenever i try and have a flirt with her,shes just not intrested,mostly just replies haha lol,i dont know if shes went off me,heads a mess with it I dont know if im worrying about nothing,what do you ladies think ?
    I think you need to stop verbally flirting with her and take it to physically flirting and talking dirty during sex. You're past flirting. Flirting is for relationship beginnings where it takes on a more exciting-making role. That's not to say you should forget it all together, just don't rely on it to get her as excited with you as she once did because of it. You're past the new relationship energy stage so now you have to step it up.

Not getting as excited in itself when you flirt now in no way means she is going off you in anyway.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion