+ Follow This Topic

Thread: give me your thoughts please!!

give me your thoughts please!!

okay, so this girl i'm in love with told me this stuff a few days ago. we aren't together and she knows how i feel so. she said...i can never tell you how i feel when it comes to you. idk why. i hate it. it makes me mad. idk why. she also said..i know you don't want to hear this but i'm so disabled when it comes to love that idk if i'll be able to let anyone in after my ex. (she was in a seriously relationship and was in love but it has ended. she finally got closure from her ex like 2 weeks ago. i've been in love with this girl for almost a year and she's known how i've felt. we hang out pretty much everyday and we're like best friends and idk. i need to make sense of what she said u there^. thanks) and please this isn't just some crush. i'm in love with her, real answers. thanks!!!

You are in total friends zone. She won't tell you because what she has to say will break your heart. She wants to keep you around as a friend so there's is no way she will tell you.

I completely agree with smackie9!

She just wants to be friends. I would only say that kind of stuff to a guy if I valued having him around, but did not want to be with him romantically. I guess it is up to you to see if you are okay with just being friends and nothing else. You say you are in love with her, and I believe you, but it does not seem as if she is IN love with you from what she is saying.

If you do decide to stay best friends with her and wait it out, you might have to watch her fall for someone else, especially now that her ex is no longer in the picture. I hope it doesn't turn out that way, though!
    Author of the blog: How NOT To Fall In Love

http://www.zabrinah.com

Agree with above posters: classic friend zone.

Had the same situation once with a girl. Unilaterally broke all contact when it became clear she didn't love me back, spent a couple of weeks wallowing in self-pity and never looked back.