+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A girl doesn't have feelings for me

A girl doesn't have feelings for me

Hello Girls,

Please Advise.

I like a girl at my work but I didn't knew whether she liked me or not. Last week I told her that I am in love with her. She was surprised and told me that she didn't had any feelings for me. I really Love her and don't know what should I do now.

Please help me.

Regards

Accept the fact that she doesn't love you. Simple.

Why the hell did you tell her you love her before even asking her on a date?
    That's weird and creepy.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

telling someone you love them without any prior explanation is very ballsy, but it isn't the best approach. most likely you scared her off. you should have asked her out on a date beforehand, or asked if she was seeing anybody. dating in the workplace is more common that it used to be, but some still like to keep their relationships strictly professional. you can't change what's already been done. if she doesn't have feelings for you it's time to move on.

I agree that I might have scared her off but now that its done I can't take my words back. Is there any thing that anyone can suggest what approach should I take now. I want to tell her how much I love her and may be she might change.

Hoping for some advise.

NO! dummy! Have you not been listening to everyone here? YOU DO NOT tell someone you are in love with them when you are not even in a relationship. BTW you are not in love, it's called obsessing. You really have no clue what she is like and who she really is unless you are dating her. You have totally creeped her out, the damage is done, ain't gonna happen ever. She is going to be avoiding you like the plague now. FORGET ABOUT HER.

Step#1 See girl you like

Step#2 Introduce yourself to girl.

Step#3 Chat up girl, ask a few questions about her like does she have a BF, give her a light complement, make her laugh.

Step#4 Ask girl for her number and ask her out on a date.

Step#5 On date get to know girl

Step#6 If date goes well ask girl out again, then repeat Step#5 several times.

Step#7 Establish that you two are BF/GF and having sex.

Step#8 Let feelings grow by spending lots of time together, becoming each others lives.

Step#9 Express your love for her.

There you go.....that is how you get a girl to fall in love with you silly.

Completely agree with Smackie.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Ok. I know that I made a dummmmb mistake. But now the situation between us will be awkward. I don't want this. Shall I talk to her and apologize and ask her if she can forget what I said. Can this Happen? I really don't want the awkward situation. Its killing me.

Just forget about it and act like nothing happened. And no what happened will be burned in her memory for a long long time.

smakie: I really appreciate your suggestions but don't you think that talking about things is always better than not talking about it?

I bet money on it she wish it never happened. Some things are best left alone.

Smackie is right. You really need to just pretend it never happened. You might not want it to be awkward, but it is what it is now. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeNumber View Post
    Hello Girls,

Please Advise.

I like a girl at my work but I didn't knew whether she liked me or not. Last week I told her that I am in love with her. She was surprised and told me that she didn't had any feelings for me. I really Love her and don't know what should I do now.

Please help me.

Regards
    Bitches be schemin.

Do you cry because a ferrari doesn't love you ? Women are like fancy cars. We all want one, but we can't have one. The only thing to do is ball all of your aggression and hatred towards women up into a ball and release it upon other men in the form of rage at appropriate moments. I suggest boxing, kick boxing, rugby, or other contact sports. This can also give us motivation to work harder at work, which is why men earn more than women. They're work hard to distract themselves from their sexual frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Step#1 See girl you like

Step#2 Bash head against wall

There you go.....that is how you get a girl to fall in love with you silly.
    Fixed for accuracy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast