+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Female question

Female question

asked a girl out the other day ive known for a few months. she said she just got out of a long relationship with her b/f and wasnt ready to statr dating yet.

anyways even tho she rly did get out of a relationship 2 months ago, how high on the bs meter is that line? with "its not you its me" being a 10.

im just curious because usually its the "im not interested" or "i see u as a friend". never actually got this one before.

another question. do girls actually turn down guys that they might be interested in legitimatly for the above reason?

Quote Originally Posted by SingleGuy20
    asked a girl out the other day ive known for a few months. she said she just got out of a long relationship with her b/f and wasnt ready to statr dating yet.

anyways even tho she rly did get out of a relationship 2 months ago, how high on the bs meter is that line? with "its not you its me" being a 10.

im just curious because usually its the "im not interested" or "i see u as a friend". never actually got this one before.

another question. do girls actually turn down guys that they might be interested in legitimatly for the above reason?
    Yes they do - don't panic and give her space - if she is interested then when she is ready she might get in touch - otherwise let her mend her heart. It is actually really good what she is doing - being honest and letting herself get over a relationship - otherwise it would just be rebound.
    Jakki

IM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING... WELL WAS IF YOU READ MY THREAD ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP!!!

Believe me, give her SPACE and TIME and ti will all work out!!!! Do NOT force her into anything!!! I forced and it's turned out to be horrible. She did fall in love with me and stuff. But if I would of waited until she was FULLY ready, we would be fine right now.

Please take my advice as I went the WRONG way during this. She just needs a good friend right now, not a b/f. Wait for her to make the decision!!

I wish someone would of giving me this advice that I just gave you before I forced a relationship that she didn't 100% want. It would of saved me and I wouldn't be so depressed right now.
    Last edited by Laguna; 10-01-05 at 06:17 PM.

I agree with Laguna here. Give her space and time. Drop the entire notion of a relationship altogether. If/when its going to happen, it will.

I have had times in my life where I just didn't feel like dating at all. Sometimes it's good to be alone for awhile after a relationship.

its not you its me
    lol, this reminded me of a pseudo "breakup" I went through some time ago with a girl I had been seeing for a few months. I actually told her "It's not me, its you..."

(There was more to it than that, but I will never forget having actually used that line hehe...)
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------