+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any female can help me abt tis?

Any female can help me abt tis?

i am 17,but my grandpa have oledi set up my marriage with a girl tat i know her since birth,i love her since kids,we same age,now we married but goverment not allow we sex,and we jus married 2 weeks,we sleep in same room but i no touch her 1,i swer.....you know..mayb is the common sense make me feel very hard and shameful to face her like this...even more cant sex...can you girls help me find a way tat can jus straight away make us like couple? cos we just fren and relative,suddenly become husband and wife...help me if can i reli apreciate ,thx

thats weird .... forgive me .. what does it mean some one puts u into marriage? why grandpa and government? what is their job in ur life man?

grandpa hope we 2 can marry,cos her father and my father was not the ''true'' brother,jus her father was take care by my grandpa,he hope we can marry and jsu like wan 2 family as 1,u got wat i mean?it jus a old man wish we must obey no matter wat...so jus help me fix my problem first....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought people forced their kids to marry so they COULD have sex. Where do you live?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

they did not forced......my grandpa gt ask for her permision and she agree.....and for me,i love her,so no reason for me to reject tis marriage....

i hope you all can help me settle my problem first..we married 2 weeks but less talk than haven married.....zzzzzzzzzz

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wish I could help, but I doubt you are for real.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

everyday saw her,morning call...school days...lunch...dinner....sleep...her mom cry...folo by her then...oni can hold her hand when help her clean desk and book....saw her smile when open some funny video from youtube....teaching her biology after school becos hope tis work on our relation even though she dun wan me to teach....help her play friendster and add buddy tat only can get her ''thank you''...give blanket when she cry (saw her mum cry,or grandpa scold)....i do all this is becos we still hav long journey to went on and i hope our relation will be much better.....search all forum like loveforum,betweensexforum,charming forum to find out the answer and key to make our relation better ..

i apologise if my english using not reli well,i stay in malaysia....

Bad troll is bad.

i have posting like tis at frenster,my space those website,,,but no 1 rather to help..at least say something..but they didn..

I recommend just chopping your reproductive organ off. Trust me, it's for the best.

i did sometrhing wrong to you? why u must say liek tis? no want help never mind la...split water for wad...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't understand.....why can't you have sex? I thought it was okay to have sex after you are married?

Besides, it is going to take a while for you two to become close to each other.....you were in an arranged marriage! It takes people awhile to open up to each other, even in just regular relationships. Give it time and just be nice to her, and hopefully it will work out for you.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

imaginary story but not nice at all.. i wonder if the authorities are involved too? will anyone prevent a man from having sex with his wife? NO certainly not.

but i havent over 18..... somemore here was malaysia not u guys NY.....i oso not dare to touch her...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast