+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girl thinks i am immature

My girl thinks i am immature

i am in a relationship since 7 months and i meet some of her friends and we were talking and i made some jokes which made them laugh , i thought so but the next day one of her friend who has recently finished her studies and had a job , said that i had nothin in me and i was talking too much . me and my girlfriend are studing together in the same semster and this friend of her is like 4 or 5 year older than us . since then they are like best friends and now my girl says i am too immature and i talk too cheap , i was really happy with her as well was she i think . i dont know what shall i do .
    please help me out . just say something .

Now this friend a dude?

no this friend of her is a she .

So, a good female friend of her told her you're too immature? How old are you?

i am 22 ya a female friend of her .

The deal is that your GF is the one that is being immature because she is giving into peer pressure. If she had any maturity she would ignore the criticism of her friend or anyone else for that matter. It just goes to show you she's more worried about her reputation than you, so I would consider recommending you to dump her sorry ass.

+ some women feel the need to prove to their friends - especially to their lady-friends - that their partner is "the best" (handsome, mature, confident etc.). They seek for some sort of acceptance, and THAT is pretty immature.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpar View Post
    i am 22 ya a female friend of her .
    Well, you kind of type like a child.

Has anyone else ever alluded to the idea that you are immature? I mean, perhaps there is some truth to what she said.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

as i said i was really happy with this relation and dumping her is the easiest solution , i dont even know what did her friend meant with " i dont hav anything in my hand " i just did was made some joke on the shape of the beer bottles or was i supossed to talk intellectual stuffs i mean about the studies and stuff . mannnn that would hav bored me for sure .

like i was not supposed to make joke .

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    The deal is that your GF is the one that is being immature because she is giving into peer pressure. If she had any maturity she would ignore the criticism of her friend or anyone else for that matter. It just goes to show you she's more worried about her reputation than you, so I would consider recommending you to dump her sorry ass.
    Exactly right.

what do u think is mature for them just sit there and listen what are the talking about . there was her bf next to her was just saying "ya u are right " and didnt had any opinions .

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know if any of them are mature or not, but what I know IS mature is when people can objectively evaluate a claim about themselves to see if there is any element of truth before dismissing it entirely. It does not include looking at everyone else to see if THEY are mature. Their maturity (or lack thereof) has nothing to do with YOUR maturity.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't know you, but reading the way you express yourself, it makes me think you are indeed immature... I'm not sure there's much you can do about it though, maturity just comes with time... sometimes.

thank you everyone for ur advice .