+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Teeth

Bad Teeth

I heard its a abit of a problem in the UK
    But I am wondering if you know anyone who has ever got rejected because of crooked teeth, over/under bite etc.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the japenese people also have crooked teeth.

however, the way a person's teeth appeal from person to person is a personal opinion.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Most people here fix their teeth early in their life since dental work is a necessity. I'm sure people with crooked teeth get rejected because the majority of people have normal looking teeth and there's more to choose from.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with illusional... personal taste will determine how important this is. Personally, I don't care about perfection (adds character), but I don't like dirty-looking, smelly teeth.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I agree with illusional... personal taste will determine how important this is. Personally, I don't care about perfection (adds character), but I don't like dirty-looking, smelly teeth.
    the question is, would put my cock in her mouth.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

.... but I don't like dirty-looking, smelly teeth.
    I with you there Vashti. Totally gross.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

What about breath?, I'm sure mine isn't terrible but I have bad breath 24/7 even a few minutes after brushing my teeth, no idea why.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by enterprise View Post
    What about breath?, I'm sure mine isn't terrible but I have bad breath 24/7 even a few minutes after brushing my teeth, no idea why.
    Do you brush your tongue? You should, and be sure you floss regularly and try chewing on some mint leaves. Also, avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol in them. It may help. Otherwise, see your dentist as you are too young to have this be a chronic problem.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Do you brush your tongue? You should, and be sure you floss regularly and try chewing on some mint leaves. Also, avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol in them. It may help. Otherwise, see your dentist as you are too young to have this be a chronic problem.
    ACT is a great mouthwash. No alcohol and works just as well if not better than the alcohol containing ones.

And as mentioned, brush your tongue. I prefer tongue scrapers as they get more of the crap off. If your bad breath persists, it could be a gum disease.

I'd like to recommend staying away from Crest Prohealth...that crap turned the gaps in my teeth a brown color and makes me look like I chew tobacco. It's slowly going away after switching. I'm going to tell my dentist about it my it during my next appointment.

24/7 bad breath and bad breath a few minutes after brushing isn't good. It could be gum disease. You should be brushing at least twice a day, followed by flossing and rinsing with mouthwash. If you take regular care of your teeth and still have persistent bad breathe, see a dentist.

well it's better then it was a long time ago but it still isn't good. I brush 2-3 times a day. more two then three as i only do that when I'm home. My dentists said i brush well and i use non alcoholic mouthwash so i have no idea. I'll ask again next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

Quote Originally Posted by enterprise View Post
    well it's better then it was a long time ago but it still isn't good. I brush 2-3 times a day. more two then three as i only do that when I'm home. My dentists said i brush well and i use non alcoholic mouthwash so i have no idea. I'll ask again next time.
    Always chew gum. If you can't get rid of the bad breath you can at least control it.

It's not just about brushing your teeth 3 times daily, you MUST FLOSS! I was in dentistry for 1 yrs and have seen it all. You could also be brushing wrong. You're suppose to brush at a 30 degree angle so that your toothbrush gets up into the gum tissues. LACK of flossing is the biggest contributor to bad breath. You can brush and use mouth wash but flossing gets down inbetween your teeth and you gum tissues where your brush does not. Also try using an electric toothbrush. You can pick those up pretty cheap.

As for attraction it really depends on the person. I like someone with nice teeth. But that's because I was in the profession for so long. They don't have to be straight, but nice. My hubby had braces but I don't think it worked. My son had braces and it didn't work either.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Tone Guest
    Is your breath so bad you can smell it yourself?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    remember that Austin Powers was a pimp ...

to add to what Illusional said, its also culture to culture ... some places don't stress out about perfectly aligned teeth ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast