+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Complicated relationship. Help!

Complicated relationship. Help!

Ok here it goes.

Met my ex not so long ago. We clicked really well, we got on like a house on fire until my mother got sick and ended up in hospital. I live about 3 hours from her, so headed to see her as she was rushed to hospital. I told my boyfriend what had happened, and I'd be back in a couple of days. He was fine with that, nothing major happened. A couple of days later rolled around, my mom was still pretty sick and they were talking of transferring her to the city hospital so I waited to see what was going on.

He said he understood, he would be patient and wait for me to get back. I found out that mom was going to be transferred later on in the week which is why I stayed.

Boyfriend didn't like it. Started arguements. Got madder and madder throughout the week to finally telling me he couldn't handle the drama. During this time I found out through my roommate that a friend of his used to talk to my boyfriend a while back, and he had lied to her about his entire life, slept with her and ignored her.

A couple of days ago, I was back in my home town, where my mom was in hospital after transferring. I then said to my boyfriend to come see me at the hospital, he got mad and said he never believed I was anywhere near my mom, that i lied about everything, about myself, about my past etc and that to never speak to him again. I dealt with that and ignored him, he text me today and said to go over and see him to prove where I really was and who I say I am. Advice needed, should I go see him and give him a chance???

No. If he is about to start this much shit because your mom is sick, he should not get another chance. If you were at your mom's side he should've spent at least some time there with you, and NEVER accuse you of lying. Especially about something like that.

First of all, Our best wishes to your mother and hoping for a speedy recovery !!
    Now lets get to the dickheaded boyfriend. This guy needs slapped up beside the head !!!
    If he is going to treat you this way when you need him the most for understanding , then you don't need this !! Ya I'm pissed when people do things like this.
    Your togather for each others support, He wasn't there you you , you sure don't need to be there for him.