Hi there,

I am new user to this forum, I am in great pain so I am posting here for some advice to get over it.

I am a working professional in Software Company; I met a girl from my opposite team who is very cute and caring person. We went out for date and movies, friendship grown stronger and I started to liking her even she liked me. We started to texting,msging,calling each and every time and had fights, patch ups as well.

She had break up with her boyfriend one year back of two years serious relationship. She told that at starting itself, she didn’t wanted to be in relationship anymore as it very hurting after breakup. But she was treating me as like her boyfriend caring for me unconditional and loving me every time. She use to miss when I didn’t msg her or call her when I am busy and getting jealous if I talk to any of her female colleagues. Everything went fine even I was caring for her and started to loving her and I wanted give her each and every happiness I can.

I confessed and told that I am in love with her and even she accepted it, even she is in love with me.

But suddenly one fine day, she stopped talking to me as before and sweet as before. I asked lot of time as why you are like this and what happened to you? She finally told me that she didn’t wanted to be in relationship as she is scared and didn’t wanted go all over again.

I told her I won’t cheat on you or same as your previous boyfriend. I am always worried for her. But know she is totally changed she started ignoring me and not caring about me. When I asked she says the same thing that “We should not get close each other wherein we can’t forget each other" and she is not much into me. But she is worried for me that I wont forget her and takes time to come out of it.

She finally told to me to leave her alone. I got upset that I am pressuring her with my love and feelings towards her. I gave her my word that I could leave her alone.

She is fine and I can see her happy and back to life.

But I can’t get over it. I can’t forget, I keep thinking about her and time we spent together. I keep thinking about her caring towards me and how she liked me.

Can you please please help me to get over it and come out it? Wherein I won’t go back to her ask her the same thing.

Thanks in advance
Zaks