+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lying about sex

Lying about sex

Hey, I posted a few months ago saying: I told a guy I had a crush and he called me a few weeks later. I was rude on the phone, he never called back, but I am still hung up on him.

Anyways, we had our xmas party and he kept looking at me all night and we ended up cuddling and hugging. He tried to kiss me but I told him no because I was drunk (but it was really because I didn't want to get hurt if he never called again).

He didn't call, but when I worked on New Year's and saw him, he was very kind to me and was looking at me again and seemed nervous (in a good way) and kept giving me attention. Everything went well until I talked to one of the guys from our work who said that my crush led people to believe that we had sex with eachother at the party.

My question is, if my crush likes me enough to lie about having sex with me, why the hell doesn't he just make a move? Should I be angry at him for bragging when nothing happened? I'm confused.

If you played fewer games you'd be less confused.
    Speak less. Say more.

Dude has a choice when he's with the boys: boost his own ego with lies...or uphold your name with the truth. He choes lies and himself over truth and you.

Not a mature guy. If it were me, I think I'd leave him alone. But that's up to you...

As for making a move...I think he tried...but you refused his kiss. It's gotta start somewhere...that kiss was his start and you turned him down.

I told a guy I had a crush and he called me a few weeks later. I was rude on the phone, he never called back,

And you are surprised that he did not call you back?? If he has an once of dignity, he should never call you again.

but I am still hung up on him.

Why, you enjoy being rude?

Anyways, we had our xmas party and he kept looking at me all night and we ended up cuddling and hugging. He tried to kiss me but I told him no because I was drunk (but it was really because I didn't want to get hurt if he never called again).

Oh, all about you huh? You can hurt others feeling, be rude, lead him on, as long as your feelings are not hurt huh?

He didn't call, but when I worked on New Year's and saw him, he was very kind to me and was looking at me again and seemed nervous (in a good way) and kept giving me attention.

Probably because he is a gentleman??

Everything went well until I talked to one of the guys from our work who said that my crush led people to believe that we had sex with each other at the party.

Don't be so sure it came from him, could be anyone giving you a hard time.

My question is, if my crush likes me enough to lie about having sex with me, why the hell doesn't he just make a move?

He did, twice, and you slapped him each time. You will be lucky to get a third.

I'm confused.

That is a great self diagnosis.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

Lying that you had sex when you didn't is lame. Thats all I am going to say.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    Dude has a choice when he's with the boys: boost his own ego with lies...or uphold your name with the truth. He choes lies and himself over truth and you.

Not a mature guy. If it were me, I think I'd leave him alone. But that's up to you...
    I agree 100%.