+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lying

lying

my partner asked me last night if his penis was small?? compared to my other partners its big but he wont believe me..... i asked him why he asked and he replied saying 'coz you never go ontop or give me head'
    the fact of the matter is that when i'm on top it kind of hurts me and i am body conscience also so dont want him looking at my body, and also giving him head feels like i do it forever b4 he cums... so i dont feel like i'm doing it right.
    i hate lying to him but i don't want to say he hurts me ect incase he gets a big head or takes it wrong way what does everyone else think??

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that you should tell him the truth. if he respects you as he should, then he'll accept it.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Lying about this is pointless. You should tell him everything you told us.
    Spammer Spanker

The truth is actually more acceptable than the lie in this case.
    Weird... that never happens.
    It's like one time my GF asked me how I told my buddy that we were sleeping together.
    WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID (TRUTH): She is the one for me. I am going to marry this woman. The sex is incredible.
    WHAT I TOLD HER I SAID: I tapped that one good.

Obviously she wasn't too happy. I don't know why I lied about something like this. It was ridiculous. Then again, I'm mentally insane....so that explains it.

You dont need to give him head until he comes, you can kindve mix it in with handjobs and penetration. If youre not on top and youre not giving him head then what effort are you putting into sex? It sounds like youre making him do all the work and he feels like theres no passion coming from your side so he draws conclusions about his penis. you need to GET ON TOP! throw on a silky bodice or one of his shirts. It really doesnt matter hes not going to be looking/ caring about your rolls when youre working him good!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ whoa, this woman knows her stuff... hey wassup with the broken ankle pictures miss roller blader??? hahahaha

raverboy

im broken I feel disgusting! how do you expect me to take pics when I feel all disfigured?

ok Ill post sunday or monday when no one is home to watch me make a fool of myself

hi

thankyou all for your replies, i'm not sure what i'm goin to do yet as i dont know if i can tell him the truth now afta lying about something so silly, we have only been together 5months but also live together so quiet intense.... i want to throw on a sexy outfit but my confidence in the bedroom fails me. oi want him to want to rip off my clothes and stuff but everytime i give him head an get him horney he doesn't make the gesture to want to be fired up so my confidence goes down more lol
    hes not a romantic type either he has asked me to dress up couple of times but cant seem to do it as i hate showing off my body :S

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    im broken I feel disgusting! how do you expect me to take pics when I feel all disfigured?

ok Ill post sunday or monday when no one is home to watch me make a fool of myself
    i told you before, you're always sexy.... i don't pay attention to silly things like a cast.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    You dont need to give him head until he comes, you can kindve mix it in with handjobs and penetration. If youre not on top and youre not giving him head then what effort are you putting into sex? It sounds like youre making him do all the work and he feels like theres no passion coming from your side so he draws conclusions about his penis. you need to GET ON TOP! throw on a silky bodice or one of his shirts. It really doesnt matter hes not going to be looking/ caring about your rolls when youre working him good!
    LOL. Funny, but true.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by millianaire View Post
    my partner asked me last night if his penis was small?? compared to my other partners its big but he wont believe me..... i asked him why he asked and he replied saying 'coz you never go ontop or give me head'
    the fact of the matter is that when i'm on top it kind of hurts me and i am body conscience also so dont want him looking at my body, and also giving him head feels like i do it forever b4 he cums... so i dont feel like i'm doing it right.
    i hate lying to him but i don't want to say he hurts me ect incase he gets a big head or takes it wrong way what does everyone else think??

To me, it sounds like he's only asking because he's insecure. And then covering it up with the fact that he wants more head/sex with you on top. I wouldnt completely shower him with compliments, but be staight up. If he says he doesn't believe you, smile and say "baby, i think your dick is fantastic" and give him a kiss. Lol...okay, you don't have to do exactly that, but seriously, this just sounds like he's insecure and he wants an ego boost. but be careful, if you feed his ego too much he might get a big head just like you feared.

As far as your self confidence goes, get on top and stop worrying!! Most women actually find it easier to orgasm on top, so once you figure out how to get yourself off in that position, you may learn to love it! put on some sexy lingerie that covers your body up if that makes you feel more comfortable, but truthfully I dont think you're boyfriend will notice your imperfections when your riding him. seriously! he'll just be thinking about how good it feels and how great your boobs look shaking in this face (hey, it's true!)

Whatever you do though, don't go back and tell him you lied to him (even if you didn't give the full truth....telling him you lied=not good!)
    handle it differently if the situation comes up again, but don't bring it up if he doesnt. Why open that can of worms?

And take the advice of the others that replied to this thread, you dont need to always use your mouth to get a guy off, use a combination of a handjob or penetration.
    &of course, ask him to return the favor! if you're gunna do all that work, he better work just as hard to get you off!

Yeah you should def tel him the truth I bet he wont talk ti the wrong way. But I agree dont say anything unless he does.