+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice about Seperation

Advice about Seperation

I am 16. My parents separared two months ago and thing have really changed. I am thinking of moving out of home. I live with my mum and i have noticed some really big changes. She is going out a lot more with her girlfriends and has become more of a friend as oppossed to a mother. She has had a number of boyfriends which also difficult. I also noticed recently that she has got some three tatoos which is out of character for her. These include a rose on the top right hand shoulder blade and, a cherry just above her hip and a strange design just above her backside. I am thinking of moving into a refuge. She also does not dress like she used to when she goes out at night now.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm very sorry about how all this is impacting you. It's very hard on children (regardless of age) when their parents can't keep it together.

Have you tried telling your mother that you still need her to be a mom?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua021 View Post
    I am 16. My parents separared two months ago and thing have really changed. I am thinking of moving out of home. I live with my mum and i have noticed some really big changes. She is going out a lot more with her girlfriends and has become more of a friend as oppossed to a mother. She has had a number of boyfriends which also difficult. I also noticed recently that she has got some three tatoos which is out of character for her. These include a rose on the top right hand shoulder blade and, a cherry just above her hip and a strange design just above her backside. I am thinking of moving into a refuge. She also does not dress like she used to when she goes out at night now.
    All this happened in a mere two months?

Anyway, where's your dad? Why can't you live with him instead of running away to a "refuge?"

Your mom is most likely a whore, and probably cheated on your dad.

You should tell her to stay out if she wants to go sleep with a bunch of guys, instead of bringing them around. That should give her a bit of a reality check.