+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to not be sad about someone that don't want to be with you anymore though.

How to not be sad about someone that don't want to be with you anymore though.

I was with someone for a little while. The person say that he don't really want to be with me already. I am pretty sad about that. I think I can't just not think about the person anymore just cuz he don't want to be with me though. I still like the person ya. I think I need awhile to not think about him anymore. How do I be less sad about not getting to be with the person though. I don't really want to be sad for awhile ya. I don't think I want to find someone else until I can try not think about the person though. Anyone here knows how I can try to not think about it anymore though.

You need to think about it for as long as it takes. It takes time to process all those feelings. But as long as you're not seeing him or hearing about him, you will eventually be able to move past these feelings. Focus on your work/studies, friends and things which make you happy
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You can't be less sad until you move on either in thoughts or with another person.
    When you have no time to time about the past the sadness will go.

I will echo those sentiments. Unfortunately, time is the only thing that will heal your wounds. How you are feeling now is understandable. Just let the feelings take their course. In time, you will feel better. All the same, don't allow yourself to get lost in those feelings and get stuck like that. Eventually you need to allow yourself to move on and realize that this particular fella was just not right for you. If he had a good thing started with you and couldn't see that, then that was his loss, not yours. You will some day meet a guy who will make you realize why you were so lucky not to end up with that other fella. Until then, just focus on learning to be happy with you. Tell yourself you are awesome and any guy would be lucky to have you. He missed out, but that is his loss.