+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know what to do anymore....

Don't know what to do anymore....

Im posting this here to get some anonymus feedback on some things in my relationship. So here goes.

I have been dating my boyfriend now for almost 2 years, and the 1st year and a half were wonderful (although there were moments). But now its like we fight all the time. A few months back I started getting this feeling like he was hiding something from me, and he would consistantly be texting people and getting these wierd texts, and whenever I would ask who he was talking to he would get all mad. Later on he eventually told me what he was hiding was that he got back into smoking pot (which he apparently used to do alot before we were together). It made me so mad that he was lieing and hiding it from me for months, and i told him I didnt want him around me if he was high, or smelt of it or anything.

Then yesterday we were going to Disney and while i was driving he asked me if i wanted to get high with him, and I got so mad at him for 1) asking that and 2) for bringing the pot into my car (after he himself got pulled over and a ticket for possesion). I have explained to him so many times that the smell of it makes me sick to my stomach, and that I really dont like that he does it, I wont tell him to stop because I cant make him if he doesnt want to, I just ask he doesnt come over with it or smelling like it. But then today he comes over smelling of it hardcore and then lied to me about smoking (like im stupid), my family smelt it, it stunk up my room, and Im just and the end of my rope. I love him to death but dont know what to do anymore.

Well you can't change him and you understand that. All you can do is hope that he respects your wishes. He is not. What are you going to do about that?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe