+ Follow This Topic

Thread: flirty girl at work

flirty girl at work

So...A girl at work who flirts with EVERYBODY has recently changed the way she interacts with me. Normally, she talks fairly dirty, gives chest bumps (she has a large chest) or give hugs that send you back a few steps. Recently she has become far more gentle with me. She will touch my shoulder and then wisp her hand down my arm or hug me softly with her hands lingering on my chest after the hug. Once again she flirts a lot (with everyone)but in the past it almost seemed to be just a way she befriends males, now it feels like more...
    We have had a great friendship for over 2 years now and I don't want to wreck it by trying to take it to a level she doesn't want to go to. What do you think? Does her change in actions mean she "likes likes" me or is it just a different side of her flirty-ness?
    P.S. It's just me she has become more gentle with, with other guys she's still the same old person she always was.

So what if it's different from the other guys? She's still flirty with them anyway. You really wanna pursue something like that? I hope you're only trying to get laid and not be in a relationship with her. I personally dont like flirty people, very untrustworthy when it comes to relationships. But hey thats just me, you may find people on here that will not see what she does as a problem.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Why would you bother with a vulgar girl who rubs her chest against every guy she meets? Once you're in a relationship with her she'd manipulate you so much you'd be lying down in bed from emotional distress.

Been there before, shes just attention seeking.

I chased a similar girl for years and just ended up very embarrased, upset and depressed. Maybe she does like you, but its more than likely that she'll just use you for fun then toss you away once shes done.

Find a girl that flirts with just you.

Quote Originally Posted by thebrewer View Post
    So...A girl at work who flirts with EVERYBODY has recently changed the way she interacts with me. Normally, she talks fairly dirty, gives chest bumps (she has a large chest) or give hugs that send you back a few steps. Recently she has become far more gentle with me. She will touch my shoulder and then wisp her hand down my arm or hug me softly with her hands lingering on my chest after the hug. Once again she flirts a lot (with everyone)but in the past it almost seemed to be just a way she befriends males, now it feels like more...
    We have had a great friendship for over 2 years now and I don't want to wreck it by trying to take it to a level she doesn't want to go to. What do you think? Does her change in actions mean she "likes likes" me or is it just a different side of her flirty-ness?
    P.S. It's just me she has become more gentle with, with other guys she's still the same old person she always was.
    Well it definitely looks hopeful doesn't it. You didn't say whether you wanted to pursue it though?

Anywho if you are attracted to her just ask her out, if she says no then I'm sure your friendship will withstand her turning you down and if she says yes well 'happy days'

On another not you went into some detail on how she likes to flirt, do you have a problem with it? If so then it would be kind of hypocritical to ask her out. However if you're of the view its the 21st century flirting is social and just plain fun well go for it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't have a problem with social flirting, but I think it's a very bad idea to get mixed up with someone you work with (unless you are working at a burger joint and will have no problem finding another job if things become uncomfortable at this one).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?