+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl at work

Girl at work

Hello,

I work at my dads place and all the employees are girls, except for me. Just recently this colleague and me are having a great time working together, we talk alot/joke alot. We could easily talk about anything, even intimate stuff. I feel really happy when im with her and cant stop thinking about her when im home. Sometimes she shows signs of that she likes me, but sometimes she talks about how she has seen this good looking guy. Constantly saying that she hasn't anything to do tonight. And after she leaves work it doesnt look like she puts much effort into saying goodbye to me. She did asked today though if i was going the same way home as her. Suggesting that we could cycle together. This is so complicated!

I was planning to ask her tommorow out for a movie. Is that wise? Because i don't want to lose my friendship with her, that would turn uncomfortable at work. Help

Ok, either:

a) she likes you, and is feeling the same as you, and is scared to make the 1st proper move
    or
    b) she likes you only as a friend, but theres no way of you knowing that unless you make a move, and it will make you crazy thinking 'what if what if'

So basically, both options have the same answer - go for it and ask her out!

I wanted to ask her out today untill she started talking with a other co-worker right infront of me. About how she invited a guy next door to play a videogame with her untill 3 at night.

Im starting to feel really hopeless right now. Im not exactly good looking, just average. But she is pretty good looking. I feel like i have no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinK View Post
    I feel like i have no chance.
    You'll never have a chance if you keep thinking like that.
    I don't chase, I replace.

I agree.

**** that other guy, he's not important, so what, he played video games with her. Although to be honest, he took a chance that you didn't.

Instead, take her home tonight, give her a good time, spend some time with her at her place, and try to make a small move (arm around the shoulder, elbowing her playfully while playing a game, ect.) also, see how she responds when you both are alone and out of a working environment. If she touches you a lot, ect.

But man, I would say step it up! Start giving her the attention that she's trying to get out of you, she's been giving you a lot of signals, especially with asking if you would cycle with her back to her place and the fact that she doesn't have anything to do that night, all signs that she wants to spend more time with you outside of the work place.

Just watch out though, dating people at work is a dangerous thing.