+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Breakup =my fault,want to get her back and positive signs??

Breakup =my fault,want to get her back and positive signs??

Hello fellows, hope your all doing great

I messed up big time. basically I said that I would beat the crap out of my Ex's best man friend for no reason then she got angry and compared her bond with that guy to a member of my family and me. So i flipped and got dressed to burst out, she got in he car not knowing what was going to happen. Then I dropped her off at a bus station instead of her house which was like an hour far...
    Since then I pleaded a lot(flowers gifts and those kin of stuff) with her she still refuse to give me a chance but admits having said and done things to just mess me up such as saying she would date other people and that kind of stuff. She called me twice by saying wrong number. The first time we talked & I apologized and we talked a lot( it was kinda like she didn't want to hang up).She did come to visit me at the job saying she was in the neighborhood the same day as the wrong call.The second call ( same day after meeting her in neighbor) she hung up right after I said hello. We hang out 4 days after and she was really friendly and fun let me hug and kiss her on the cheek and those kind of stuff.... So I'm suppose to meet her tomorrow and I was wondering what to do??

You dropped her off at a bus station? -_-

It sounds like you two are in for a drama-tastic time. She obviously still wants to talk to you if shes... still talking to you. I wouldn't be too worried about it. She seems silly enough to take you back.

A bus stop?! -_-

yeah, i second what Laila said lol
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

HoaBoy!

I'm glad you recognized your error. You're lucky, VERY lucky that she's giving you a second chance.

Really, there's not much more you can do immediately about your outburst. You've apologized.

However, there are bigger issues here. Unless she and her guy friend did something out of bounds, you seem to have some insecurity and you can manifest it violently. For her part, her trust in you has taken a huge hit.

If you can do so, a couple talk-therapy sessions may help. If you're involved in a church (or even if you aren't), perhaps a talk to the local clergy may be in order. However you do it, you need to figure out a better way to deal with issues - if not, you WILL end up hurting someone at some point. Maybe her.

You also need to deal with your insecurity. What triggers it? Why does that trigger cause insecurity?

As to her trust, that's something that flowers won't bring back. Instead, you need to earn it back by being an honorable person and a true friend for her.

Good luck.

-PP

Thanks for the teplies

Thanks again for your replies,i still am lost

Whoa the way you guys/girls see it,as if she will give me another chance...I doubt it,I mean I asked her so many time and pleaded so badly yet she still refuses and harshly..So what should I do tomorrow & how to behave and how to really make her trust me again were in our 20's..Yeah i am a bit of hot head( I'm really taking care of it)..

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How are you "taking care of it?"

I have been trying yoga and meditation recently after the break up. That a first if it does not work then i have to go further..