+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Signs that your ex girlfriend wants you back

Signs that your ex girlfriend wants you back

Hi u guys. I decided to make an account here cuz im going through a bad breakup. She recently broke up with me after 9 months living together and i feel miserable to a point where im having suicidal thoughts. I can't eat, sleep, and can't focus at work either.. To keep long story short, she broke up with me because i failed to keep promises time after time.. Initially she wanted to take sum time off to clear her head but since i never believed in taking timeouts, i didnt comply.. and i guess that drover her away even more.. This girl is the type who never lies, she's always true to her words but during those days when we werent together.. I started imagining her being with another guy and stuff and that drove me nuts... So i kept going over to her house, calling her, and she reassured me so many times that meeting other guys is the last thing on her mind. She said she just needed some space and time to miss me again because we fought every single day while we were together.. Im just not sure what's right and what's wrong.. Ive been seeking advice from old folks and sum say that taking breaks can be good but then there others who say that breaks are just bullshit.. What's the right thing to do???

How do you know if ur ex is completely over you or not?? My intuition tells me that she still does want me back because she still picks up my calls, texts me, and finds reasons to email me and stuff. I admit, i did her wrong many times while we were togther... I took her for granted and this is what i get.. In the beginning she was the one who pursued me nonstop so i played big headed.. Now the tables have turned and i feel like i can't live without her.. I must have her back..

SO what are the signs that ur ex isn't still fully over you? and what can i do to get her back? Should i really trust her and give her space?? I tend to be a very imaginative person so i keep picturing these crazy scenarios in my head,, like is she with another guy this and that.. All these negative thoughts....

I need advice..thank you

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    don't worry, ladies come here as well as this forum is made for both genders, no need to double thread us

Ps. Don't do that again , you just waste your and my time,and it's going to be deleted anyway
    I wazzzz here