+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: after cumming

after cumming

hey im a 16 year old virgin (girl) and me and my bf are considering having sex sometime soon. But i'm worried about getting pregnant and stuff. And I was just wondering, after a guy has cum in you with a condom on, his penis quickly goes soft right? so does this mean he has to get his penis out of you as quickly as possible? cuz the condom will slip off won't it if he goes soft inside me? please help cos im kinda scared thanx xxxxx

It probably depends on the guy, but I doubt it would be quick enough to pose a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Blink
    hey im a 16 year old virgin (girl) and me and my bf are considering having sex sometime soon. But i'm worried about getting pregnant and stuff. And I was just wondering, after a guy has cum in you with a condom on, his penis quickly goes soft right? so does this mean he has to get his penis out of you as quickly as possible? cuz the condom will slip off won't it if he goes soft inside me? please help cos im kinda scared thanx xxxxx
    your about to have sex, and i've yet to reach 1st base - what's wrong with me??????????????????????????

aww dont say that i never thought i'd get to this stage. I guess you just gotta wait 4 the right person thanks for advice tavs x

Some people use both a spermicidal condom and a diaphragm with spermicidal gel. The condom provides the primary protection against preganacy/STDs; the diaphragm, secondary protection should there be seepage from, or a tear in, the condom. Don't they teach any of this in school?
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    your about to have sex, and i've yet to reach 1st base - what's wrong with me??????????????????????????
    You're ugly and weird. j/k.
    Speak less. Say more.

I think you are too young for sex, but if you have it anyway, get him out of you when he's done and before he shrinks back up. It is disgusting to have to fish the condom out of yourself, and yes, there is a pregnancy risk. Best to use a second form of contraception in addition to the condom (NOT INSTEAD OF).

Quote Originally Posted by Blink
    You understand correctly - if the guy starts to go soft his sperm is likely to leak out and the condom's "protection" is non-existent.

Unfortunately, many people (both boys and girls) instinctively want to stay coupled as long as possible after ejaculation. There is a special intimacy to feeling yourself go soft inside the girl who just enveloped your erection and coaxed the sperm from you. This urge to stay coupled and enjoy the afterglow goes against effective use of condoms.

I would advise you to look into other forms of birth control. Especially on your very first time, the condom is likely to be used ineffectively, the mechanics of using it can spoil the mood of a very sensitive event, and the latex or the lubricant might aggravate the discomfort and irritation you'll experience as your hymen is broken and your vagina stretched to receive him.

oh ok i wil talk to BF about this. thanks guys really appreciate all the advice

Do it easy and nothing bad will happen. If you're so afraid use two condoms.
    [URL=http://www.steadyhealth.com]Health Forums[/URL]

i herd u shouldnt use 2 condoms at once ?? is that what u mean right?

Yes, of course it's right. Why you shouldn't use two condoms?
    Only your boyfriend will feel less sensation.
    [URL=http://www.steadyhealth.com]Health Forums[/URL]

Don't they teach things like this in school in the USA????!!??? Here in belgium (or that little country in between france, germany and holland for the nitwits) we get those things teached when we are 12 years old!
    -NEVER use 2 condoms.
    -ALWAYS use a condom AND the pill or somethng like that (especially when you're so young, you don't want to have a baby on your 16, isn't it?).
    -You CAN'T get pregnant by oral sex (seems like alot of people over here on these forums don't know that yet).
    -Wearing a condom DOESN'T gives you any std's, especially not AIDS (yeah that ****ed up pope who is dead now said that once).
    -When your boyfriend came, he should pull back to go to the afterplay (however you say it) or 'refresh' his condom so he can keep on ehh going.

now you're being teached by a 16y old boy. Djeez that's silly jk, the usa is ****ed up these days (since that monkey got the crown to be exact), only thing is they don't know it yet (and it's not their fault, blame the monkey)

don't shoot me now

and have fun, blink

Hahaha! You can blame the conservatives in the US, wishywashy! They are proponents of the "just say no" sex education plan, which they have forced upon our public school children! Sad, isn't it?

just imagine how many children's lives they're ruining...probably A LOT of children who are being educated right now will stay a virgin forever or atleast for a veeery long time... What do you expect when you tell 9yo kids that they will burn in hell if they even THINK about sex very sad indeed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast