+ Follow This Topic

Thread: cumming too early

cumming too early

as i have not yet had sex hehe, i am worried that when i will, i will come too early....how would i stop this from happening so early???

the first time i dont think you can help it but give yourself a few minuites and you will be ready to go again and again trust me. & dont worry you will eventually find your groove

yeah, don't think ur going to be like able to last like an hour your first time. like blue said, just keep at it and you'll figure it out. don't expect it to happen the first time tho. that it totally unrealistic!

Even now i don't last an hour, if you're REALLY HOrny get ready for some fast action,but if you jerk it first, and while ur having sex.. think about math equations, until ur girl has multi-orgasm's then bam! u'll be considered ''the best'' and u'll get oral everyday for the rest of ur life

that last message started out good..... but ended up way in left field! i would say don't expect to be giving ur girl MULTI orgasms while ur new at this. also, i don't think it's right to promise you head everyday for the rest of your life!

tips

first go gently, slow and not very deep. do not go all the way until your comfortable. when you feel like you are going to cum, just look at a pic or something on the wall. do not get mentally stimulated until you feel your partner is ready too.

Quote Originally Posted by abercromqt20
    that last message started out good..... but ended up way in left field! i would say don't expect to be giving ur girl MULTI orgasms while ur new at this. also, i don't think it's right to promise you head everyday for the rest of your life!

I was joking about the head thing

ok i was gonna say!

Don't expect her to get multiple orgasims on his first time, why?

Are you assuming he'll suck at ****ing?

or what

bigten

no but he might cum first so this means she wont have multiples, now if they keep at it hell yes i c see it happening!
    FORPLAY very important!!!!!

k

bigten

surprisingly....i lasted about an hour my first time and didnt even cum...i had to leave before i could finish....but she did so thats all that matters to me....so maybe im a freak of nature.....now on the other hand...i've lasted only 5 mins on maybe 2 times after that....but now if we start off slow at first then speed up to a steady pace, theres no tellin how long it will go...thats what we did this weekend and i went for well over an hour giving her multiple orgasms...one thing we tried before was for her to give me head until i came and then we would move into sex....that didnt work out surprisingly....but i do find if i jack off before hand it helps...theres really no way to know until u do it i guess.
    Last edited by theman2004; 03-11-04 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by purge_searches
    as i have not yet had sex hehe, i am worried that when i will, i will come too early....how would i stop this from happening so early???
    Yes, the very first time you slide into a girl's vagina you will probably come sooner than you intend. Probably 90% or more of all guys do.

Another 5% or so lose their erections and can't complete the f***k.

That's one reason you need to plan the event when you have a lot of time. Half a day at least; overnight is better and a whole day or weekend is better still. Since you expect this to happen, it won't bother you. Since your partner knows you're a virgin, she'll expect it and it won't bother her.

As your contractions subside, continue to make love! Caress and fondle her, do some deep kissing, finger her mound and clit. It's a special, intimate sensation to feel yourself go soft inside a girl you've just spilled into, but (especially if you're under 25 or so) you may well remain hard. Yes, it'll be easier if SHE takes an active role in resuming the foreplay by initiating the kisses, placing your hand where she's sensitive, etc. and this goes smoother if she's on top. In about 10 - 15 minutes you'll be ready to go again, the stroking will start, you'll last MUCH longer and hopefully experience the feeling of her vagina contracting around your cock as she orgasms.

If you ever again want your partner to eagerly spread her thighs and engulf your man-parts with her woman-parts, you WILL continue the stimulation after you've come the first time!

Now, I started by saying 90% of virgin guys come too quick - 5% go soft - what about the other 5%? They're the ones who have skilled, caring partners who are comfortable with their own sexuality and familiar with the virgin guy's orgasmic response. They've spent weeks, maybe months, together exploring and stimulating each others' bodies with hands, mouths and tongues. She knows that when the time comes, probably the most considerate thing she can do is quickly bring the guy to climax with her hands or mouth. The guy will expect this and co-operate, not fight it. Then - with the "edge" taken off his horniness - they will procede to make love. There will be enough time to get her ready while he recharges, and once inside he'll last longer. They'll understand that it's probably better to put him on his back and have her climb on top. Most guys last longer on their backs, and she'll be better able to guide him in (it can be painful, and kill the arousal, if he expends too much effort trying to find the opening, right angle, etc.).

I hope your partner knows these things. Maybe you've already discussed it with her, or directed her to some good web sites about first-time sex, or shown this post to her. She can do these things for you even if she's also a virgin. In fact, she should ESPECIALLY do these things if she's a virgin - they're things to help herself enjoy the event, too.

I hope it goes well for both of you!