+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice (Urgent)

Advice (Urgent)

Hello/Hi to you all
    I am married for 15 yrs and i am in love with a woman in UK. I never ever wanted to be in love, but she insisted me to carry on a secret affair with her. She told me she don't have sex with her boy friend and she don't have any feeling for him. I know him too!
    I am a very emotional person when i am in love and i do get jealous of her when her boyfriend or any other man get closer to her, she is busty.,she wear kinda open clothes with sexy under wears but her boy friend is not handsome at all.
    She keeps saying i should take easy about getting jealous, she tells me that she has never ever been with anyone since she is 19 and only her boy friend! I am only thinking, is she does the same thing when i am not around her? she tells me i am her big love! she sleeps in the same bed with him too and she insist that they don't have sex at all! you think i could trust her?

Quote Originally Posted by vidsilva View Post
    Hello/Hi to you all
    I am married for 15 yrs and i am in love with a woman in UK. I never ever wanted to be in love, but she insisted me to carry on a secret affair with her.
    OK...so if she had told you to put your head in a bucket of water you would have done so?

Please don't blame her. Nobody can force you to do anything, that you don't want to do. You chose to keep this affair going and because you wanted too.

She told me she don't have sex with her boy friend and she don't have any feeling for him.
    Yes, that is what they all say.

I am a very emotional person when i am in love and i do get jealous of her when her boyfriend or any other man get closer to her, she is busty.,she wear kinda open clothes with sexy under wears but her boy friend is not handsome at all.
    But she is still with him and still remains with him, despite claiming she has no feelings...., so he must have something ...right?

She keeps saying i should take easy about getting jealous, she tells me that she has never ever been with anyone since she is 19 and only her boy friend! I am only thinking, is she does the same thing when i am not around her? she tells me i am her big love! she sleeps in the same bed with him too and she insist that they don't have sex at all! you think i could trust her?
    LOL, yeah right! They all say there is no sex happening either....

You know what my honest opinion is? I think you were a bit of a fool to get caught up with some female, who is thousands and thousands of miles away from you.

Despite the fact you are communicating with this woman, you don't truly know her or anything about her and she could be just some 'cock and bull' merchant who is leading you on....BIG STYLE!...and her and her boyfriend are pissing themselves laughing at you!!...
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 21-06-10 at 11:16 PM.

I really don't think anything anyone can say will help you. You want someone to tell you that this girl is telling you the truth, when you are, in fact, lying to your wife and carrying on an online affair.

Not. computing.

Overall! thank you for watching this post and replying to it, honestly.. she get's really pissed off when i ask a question, she tells me i am too aggressive I am not aggressive at all .. all i try is to defend myself being aggressive and telling the bitch off!

I think you would be best off sticking with your wife and giving your wife the attention that you are giving some female who is thousands of miles away and who you don't even know nor have ever met....nor ever likely to meet.

She could be ANYBODY at the other end of her PC - even some 'fake' who is taking you for a ride.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stop cheating on your wife. That is all.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by vidsilva View Post
    you think i could trust her?
    Of course you can trust her. In the same way your wife can trust you.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~