+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question For The Ladies Who End A Relationship

Question For The Ladies Who End A Relationship

This girl I had been going out with for a couple of months decided to break it off because she said she didn't feel any sparks that would lead to a relationship.

We had hit it off pretty well in the beginning, and I thought sparks were flying. However, our last date didn't go very well, and that's where it ended.

My question:

Ladies, have you ever broke it off with a guy only to contact him again after a few or several months? I'm hoping she will, but am I just kidding myself?

Thanks for your feedback.

I never have.

But I have had the reverse happen to me.

No, I think you should move on.

Wouldn't you want someone who was really excited to be with you? She's not the one.

Well, I have called but not because I wanted to get back. I called because I always do care for people I've ever dated. When I called, I made sure they understand I wasn't looking for anything else but just a simple hello.
    If she lost the sparks, you should move on. To me, once I lost chemistry, it's gone.
    Circumstances or people can take away your material possessions, they can take away your money, and they can take away your health. But no one can ever take away our precious memories. So, don't forget to make time and take the opportunities to make memories everyday. To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven

your the kind of guy who is going be tied right around his girl's finger, and she is going to spin you around until you are so dizzy that you don't even know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by lujon
    Ladies, have you ever broke it off with a guy only to contact him again after a few or several months? I'm hoping she will, but am I just kidding myself?
    I've never contacted an ex after more than a month. I agree with yellowjasmin that once the "chemistry" is lost, it won't come back.

There are plenty of great people out there. You just have to stop focusing on her and really look at your options.

If she said she "didn't feel any sparks" the chemistry is not there for her, so she won't change her mind.

For other reasons, when I have already been heads over heels for someone, then we've broken up, I have regretted it.

But when there aren't any sparks for me (this does not relate to whether there were for him), that doesn't change. Sorry I know that's not the answer you wanted to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by gingersnaps
    Sorry I know that's not the answer you wanted to hear.
    Don't be sorry for giving good advice. It would be worse to just tell people what they want to hear.

This is not something which is gender specific. I have faced the same situation.... my husband left me and said he wants a divorce.But before te procedure starts he called again and asked for reconciliation and me stupid came in his talks and started dreaming again. But you know he is a ___ and ditched again. So, with my personal experience,I can suggest you that if the spark is gone for once then it is gone.It will not come again ,so move on. It will just cause pain and nothing else.

Live your life and please understand she is not there for you anymore.
    Angelina
    [URL=http://www.Scubadivingsingles.com]Scubadivingsingles.com[/URL] - Dating Site
    [URL=http://www.Wolverinesingles.com]Wolverinesingles.com[/URL] - Dating Site