+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Okay Ladies, I have a question(s) for you.

Okay Ladies, I have a question(s) for you.

What do I do about female friends who have man hater energies because they have been ****ed over by dishonest pigs all their life?

I know this one girl and I have heard so many guys she has dated(And I have met most) who have screwed this girl over. One of them bragged about their sex life to me (and then had the gall to ask me to talk her into a date with him).

Only one to date has had the balls to admit that he treated her like shit. But that was probably karma coming around...

She is the nicest sweetest person I have ever met.

It is like the worst things happen to the best people.

f*ck her in the ear

are you trying to be more than friends with her or just friends? if more than friends, you need to be friends first...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Unfortunately the nice, sweet ones are the ones that get screwed over the easiest, because they see the good in everyone, or at least want to. Bad guys just feed off of that, and it's terrible.

Are you saying this friend of yours gives off a man-hater vibe now due to being treated poorly? Does she actually hate men, or is she just being a lot more cautious now?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

caress her ass

I think everyone has a responsibility to see their contribution to the situations that cause them harm. It's not the same as accepting blame, but there are choices that everyone makes that get them to where they are. By realizing that, you take back some control and confidence, which allows you to accept that some men are just jerks but are not indicative of the entire male population.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Unfortunately the nice, sweet ones are the ones that get screwed over the easiest, because they see the good in everyone, or at least want to. Bad guys just feed off of that, and it's terrible.

Are you saying this friend of yours gives off a man-hater vibe now due to being treated poorly? Does she actually hate men, or is she just being a lot more cautious now?
    Treated poorly and built a wall around her heart.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy View Post
    What do I do about female friends who have man hater energies because they have been ****ed over by dishonest pigs all their life?

You start by showing that there are exceptions to her idea that all men are dishonest pigs... usually by having her develop a meaningful friendship with a man. Eventually she'll realize that not all men are dishonest pigs, that in turn will lead to the realization that it's unfair to summarily group all men together just because of the negative actions of a few. She'll learn to associate the blame with the few men who have hurt her.

If she's real smart, she'll realize her mistake of putting herself in a position to where she could be taken advantage of. She'll learn how to read people better, when to bring her guard up, and when it's reasonably safe to let her guard down.

Some women can put this all together... some women never do and spend their whole lives hating men, thus very lonely as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy View Post

This is the truest quote ever! I am the "nice sweet girl" and I have been screwed in every single one of my relationships (not just only been cheated on and beat on and supporting the f*ckers) But I have had them bastards rob me BLIND in my sleep, like 3 of them!! YES money, posessions, and my FREAKIN RIDE!! But I have come to realize, that my "niceness" (which was me being insecure, with low self-esteem, and thinking that’s all I could get) was BS......cause I finally woke up one day and realized I AM Beautiful, NICE, Caring and I DO Deserve and GOOD MAN to treat me right!

Now I find as I hold my standards higher, the guys are getting better as well
    I am a Princess and I WILL be treated as one