+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where have u got busted having sex?? or almost.?

Where have u got busted having sex?? or almost.?

Well i never got busted once, but i had a close one, my ex and i was just having some fun down stair ( if u know wat i mean)and than i got the idea of going into my dad cars ( non of my parents was home) so we started making out again and i started working my way down her pants and we did all that stuff u know the BJ and eatting her out and stuff.......well she put my condom on for me and i was about to put it in .........the garage door open ( how ever u spell it) ............ LOL we just grab our shit and ran into the house... i ran into the bathroom and my girl ran into my room lol . my parents camn home blah that suk ass......... but oh well we had sex like 3 days later this time it was in the bathroom and no my parents didnt come home for the whole day.... its was like 8 months ago..

Hmmmm..... one time my ex and i were at a party our close friend was throwing. well the cops busted it up, and came into the room we were having sex in. that was so embarrasing. but the just told us to get dressed and come down stairs. which we did. anyways we were downstair with everyone else when the cops started searching all the guys. one of them made my ex empty his pockets on the table. well in the madness he had just slipped the condom off and shoved it in his pocket. it was so embarrasing having it sitting in the middle of the table! everyone else thought it was funny tho!

other than that i have been walked in on by friends and stuff but no big deal. oh and my stupid ex used to flush condoms when i told him not to and it finally broke his sub-pump like i said it would. When his dad went to fix the toilet he found it in there, pulled it out and left it on the table for my ex to find when he got home! i couldn't go around his parents for a long time after that!
    Last edited by abercromqt20; 02-12-04 at 10:16 AM.

parents bedroom by mom

on a giant trampoline, outside, at 3am.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

parking lot
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

i was in my high school parking lot as a teenager at night w/ my boyfriend when all the sudden there was lights shinning into the car it was the police. LOL they asked us all kinds of questions then let us go thank god
    [URL=http://www.mommieforums.com]Mommie Forums - A place just for Mommies[/URL]

living room. By grandma. She was sleeping in the room. But since her eyes are very week so she didn't really realise.

gross ****er.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

That's not only gross, that's also borderline retarded.

-Shea

your grandma was in the room?

you're going to hell.

i've never been busted during the act, but i've come close quite a few times. knock on wood.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kanzaki
    living room. By grandma. She was sleeping in the room. But since her eyes are very week so she didn't really realise.
    why would anyone wanna have sex while looking at their grandmother??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Don't ask questions unless you want them answered. . .

I dont think i want to know

i skipped school and went home w/ my b/f and my mom came home early! i almost got away with it but then she looked in my closet and there he was. Oh man i wa sin so much trouble and he ran outta my house naked!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quite alot of time's. The only time it ever mattered, was when it was by the copper's. Well I say busted, not having sex. Just had a mouthful, when the nice officer shone his torch in my face. No point even going into what happened next, but I still have a hatred for the police.

Last summer my girlfriend invited me up to her family's place in Michigan. We snuck out to the beach all night(lake michigan) and we were just fooling around there til about 3am. Finally we went back to the house and into her room. Her little sister who is about 8 was in the room but dead asleep and we had nowhere else. I had just started dating the girl so i didnt know her parents ALL that well but they invited me there so it was enough. Anyway...we were going at it and i got all of her clothes off and all of mine aswell.right as we started her dad walked in...no joke...it was dark but i guess he was checking up on her lil sister. i jumped out of the bed and tried to hide behind the door. I almost pulled it off but i bumped my head on the wall!!! he just looked around and left. I thought everything was fine. I just went back to my room and fell asleep. 20 minutes later my gf came into my room and told me that her dad came up and said he knew exactly what was going on. A few hours later we came downstairs together and her dad and mom were sitting at the kitchen table waiting to talk to us...he was "disapointed" and he lost trust in me. That was absolutly the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I felt sick for the rest of the day. bad news hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast