+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever Been Busted

Have You Ever Been Busted

Having Sex Outside The Bedroom?i Have I Got Busted By My Girls Friends Mom In The Pool House I Was So Embarrassed

anachronistic Guest
    No not exactly, but it would be embarrassing.

My ex's mom got copies of her sent and recieved text messages from verizon (most of which were sexual and private conversations with me) and i think that's why she doesn't let us see eachother anymore. how ****ed up is that? yea she needs to step off and let her live a life.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post

My ex's mom got copies of her sent and recieved text messages from verizon (most of which were sexual and private conversations with me) and i think that's why she doesn't let us see eachother anymore. how ****ed up is that? yea she needs to step off and let her live a life.

damn thats fuced up man

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post

Too bad, but I bet when you have a daughter, you will behave similarly.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I hope for her sake that I don't have a daugher cause I know I would be way too overprotective and would likely scare off any and all guys she gets close to.

And no, I've never gotten busted
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Too bad, but I bet when you have a daughter, you will behave similarly.
    1 her dad is an alcoholic biker who was drafted into the vietnam war. he doesn't do shit. it's like he doesn't give a **** about her.

2 her mom is on the borderline of insanity. i have reasonable proof to call her that.

and if i have a daughter, i won't be stalking on her (ie checking all her voicemails, recording phone calls, reading all her text messages, following her places) none of that shit. so i bet you now that i won't.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    unless she gives you reason to, anyway...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I haven't had sex yet....but I will make sure to leave the door open so I can have a story to post here.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

ive had my dad walk in on us, he just turned around and left, then told me to use my bedroom later when we talked about it lol

also got caught in a car twice, first was actually a friend tryin to find a place to hotbox but i had already taken it to have some fun of my own lol, the later was a cop, luckly we hadnt taken our clothes off yet but i still got a ticket for tresspassing cause it was ina park after dark, 6 months of probation ftl lol
    Be true to yourself, this includes taking a step back and realizing that the best thing isnt always the easiest thing in front of you.

Myspace: [url]http://www.myspace.com/131869944[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by elNatural View Post
    ive had my dad walk in on us, he just turned around and left, then told me to use my bedroom later when we talked about it lol

also got caught in a car twice, first was actually a friend tryin to find a place to hotbox but i had already taken it to have some fun of my own lol, the later was a cop, luckly we hadnt taken our clothes off yet but i still got a ticket for tresspassing cause it was ina park after dark, 6 months of probation ftl lol
    Reading this and looking at your main myspace picture made me laugh really freaking hard haha...you look like some British rich ****er in that picture.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

haha yea that was for my interview for the internship this summer, if u look at all my other pics and the videos on there it fits my posting material much better lol
    Be true to yourself, this includes taking a step back and realizing that the best thing isnt always the easiest thing in front of you.

Myspace: [url]http://www.myspace.com/131869944[/url]

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a friend who claims his mom walked in on him while he was choking the chicken. She opened the door just as he was shooting his wad, then promptly closed it and left.

I think the humiliation would have driven me to suicide. Clearly he is made of tougher stuff.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I have a friend who claims his mom walked in on him while he was choking the chicken. She opened the door just as he was shooting his wad, then promptly closed it and left.

I think the humiliation would have driven me to suicide. Clearly he is made of tougher stuff.
    I am sure SHE was horrified, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post

This is why doors have locks, for God's sake.

I would be mortified if someone walked in on my having sex. I'm not sure why. I mean, most people do this, it's not like it's some unnatural act, right?
    Spammer Spanker

LOL....very funny
    Quote Originally Posted by gaddes View Post
    damn thats fuced up man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast