+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you think im being a bitch?

do you think im being a bitch?

i just lost my best friend he was murdered and recently and im mourning right now, but out of no where i get a text from my ex boyfriend saying i looked on yourt facebook page sorry for the loss, that text message was so cold to me it i did not even respond, the na week later i write a stat about loosing my best friend and then he pops up out of nowhere saying i hope your not writing this stat about me and i got soooooo pissed because i want him to stay out my ****ing buisness! i havnt thought about him trued to call him or anythin since the last 5 or six months we have been broke up! so then he wants me to call him saying how we need to talk, and im getting annoyed because we dnt have shit to talk about he has a new gf , so whats ther to say! and when i called he went on and on about how it was both our fualt that we broke up and keeps saying how i dnt listen to him and he is saying all this shit to me while im mourning about my friend being murdred and he kept saying i just want to be a friend to you, and i told him to **** off! im mourning right now i dnt want to be your friend and i dnt want anybody coming into my life as a friend and i told him to leave me the hell alone because if we havnt talked to eachother in months what the hell was the point in you trying to find out what happened to my best friend and then talk shit about when we were together do you realy think i give a **** about that stupid relationship so what if we were together for three ys does he not realise i just lost my friend to murder and im a emotional mess! he made it worse i just want to be left alone! and then the next day i blocked him from face book so he wnt know any of my buisness, and then when he found out he was blocked he sent a text saying dnt you ever call me in your life wthf!!???? i dnt ever call him matter of fact i dnt even have his number in my phone! why the hell would he make all this drama and im mourning a lost i thin he is a insensative bastard and i hate him! do you think im taking it too far because im mourning???? or should i have accepted his stupid as friendship that i dnt even want?

He said sorry for your loss to try and be nice. If you don't want him in your business then take him off your facebook. You're creating a lot of drama over nada.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

You want him out of your business, yet you have him on your facebook.........You did NOT think this thru at all did you? How about you delete him if he bothers you that much and move on with your morning process.
    And yes, he was offering you sympathy for your loss....you over reacted.

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSir View Post
    You want him out of your business, yet you have him on your facebook.........You did NOT think this thru at all did you? How about you delete him if he bothers you that much and move on with your morning process.
    And yes, he was offering you sympathy for your loss....you over reacted.
    actualy i deleted him off my facebook when we broke up, so therefore there was no point in him sending his sympathy or to keep up with my life.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    He said sorry for your loss to try and be nice. If you don't want him in your business then take him off your facebook. You're creating a lot of drama over nada.
    and also come to realy think of it, i dnt think i over reacted at all, someone i cared for deeply was murdered.........and i told him when we broke up i have no reason to talk to him again, im not causing drama i just dnt want shit to do with him period. I dnt need him reaching out to me, he probaly doesnt feel bad that he was murdered he probaly just did it because he felt obligated and it was "the right thing to do". and he can screw off i dont want condolences from someone who was trying to get with my friend a month after he vroke up with me so no im not overeacting lol

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, you're being a bitch. The right thing to do was say "thank you".

Quote Originally Posted by brittanywaters1 View Post
    and also come to realy think of it, i dnt think i over reacted at all, someone i cared for deeply was murdered.........and i told him when we broke up i have no reason to talk to him again, im not causing drama i just dnt want shit to do with him period. I dnt need him reaching out to me, he probaly doesnt feel bad that he was murdered he probaly just did it because he felt obligated and it was "the right thing to do". and he can screw off i dont want condolences from someone who was trying to get with my friend a month after he vroke up with me so no im not overeacting lol
    NOT causing drama would be you deleting and blocking him from being able to contact you again. What you did was DRAMA and I'm sorry for your loss but you didn't have to lose your own self respect to chastise the guy. He was simply sending you his condolences.

i dont want condolences from someone who was trying to get with my friend a month after he vroke up with me so no im not overeacting lol
    How old are you?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by brittanywaters1 View Post
    actualy i deleted him off my facebook when we broke up, so therefore there was no point in him sending his sympathy or to keep up with my life.
    There was no point of him sending his condolences because you deleted him from fb......that makes no sense, as if facebook connection meant the line of communication was still open? If you didn't wanna hear from him, why didn't you block him then.

Do what you want... maybe your a bitch maybe your not.. dont feel bad or let anyone else make you feel bad.. anyone who does can go to hell.. dont be unhappy and dont try to please everyone.. trust me it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    Do what you want... maybe your a bitch maybe your not.. dont feel bad or let anyone else make you feel bad.. anyone who does can go to hell.. dont be unhappy and dont try to please everyone.. trust me it sucks.
    DH: Please! Get the book Codependent No More. You are an enabler. In this instance, you give OP permission to be rude and unyielding and over dramatic. None of which are postivie attributes to be walking around and trying to be happy in.

*I'd venture to say that Op doesn't try to please anyone but herself. She comes here to get validation because likely one of her personal friends/family called her on her shit and she needs to be right. She asked "Do You Think I'm Being a Bitch?" Answer to that question was given.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 29-06-11 at 02:03 AM. Reason: to add *
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    DH: Please! Get the book Codependent No More. You are an enabler. In this instance, you give OP permission to be rude and unyielding and over dramatic. None of which are postivie attributes to be walking around and trying to be happy in.
    I did tell you I would read it and I will

.. but my point is simple.. she shouldnt Care. She obviously is going through a rough time right now, yet is worried about if she did something wrong here.. I think thats its selfish of anyone to say that she is being a bitch. She should be able to express herself without worrying about backlash thats all.

But i think once again you are right.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 29-06-11 at 02:04 AM.

My take isn't that at all. It sounds to me like she is young and immature and isn't even grieving over a loss, she is too concerned with herself and thinking the world revolves around her. Her Facebook is probably left public because she likes the attention. If you only want close friends and family involved in serious issues in your life don't post these things on Facebook for all of your random acquaintances to see.

People like this OP is why I rarely "make a move" on a girl...it's like theres no sense to be seen...you asked for peoples opinions then argue with them :/
    It's like the only reason you asked us is so when we agree "yes you was right" (which you're not) then you could say to him "ha! see, all these people agree with me"
    well no. you was wrong...the poor guy was probably feeling sorry for you and you kinda snapped at him, not to mention he lost you (who i assume he loved)
    In short, you kicked him while he was down and vulnerable.

Heres what you could have said if you value self respect or maturity to any sort of degree;
    "Thank you for your concern." If he continues to talk or try make conversation you could follow up with..."I really appretiate your text but I don't really feel comfortable having a conversation with you as my ex, sorry." even that is still kind of harsh in my eyes.

*edit* Even if you wasn't in the wrong for the break up this isn't why you're apologising. you're aplogising for not wanting to talk to him after he was kind to you. Besides, it takes a mature, sensible and strong person to apologize.
    Last edited by unknown88; 29-06-11 at 04:05 AM.

people freak out... not saying they should but she apparently did.. are you a bitch?!? maybe... but recongnize what you are doing and change.

Yeah, you're being a bitch. He merely tried to offer condolences.

You might try learning to spell and punctuate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast