+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help?? I love this girl but she thinks I'm a FREAK

Help?? I love this girl but she thinks I'm a FREAK

Hey

I like this girl in my class, and I got her msn, and talked a bit, but she somehow knew that I liked her. She has boyfriend already.
    Since she already kinda knew, I told her I liked her, and I wanted to be friends wif her if thats okay.
    I never talked to her at school, my first time was on MSN. I sent her a facebook invite, but she didn't accept.
    I was looking through my friends facebook blog, when I saw posts of my friend talking to the girl I like. I got interested and started reading it and realised it wuz talking about me.

This is what happened when I sent her an invite to Facebook:
    "omg he added me on this (facebook) but i didnt accept it im kinda getting freaked out by him"

A few days later:
    "IM SO FREAKED OUT his so weird. I think im gona go nuts if he talks to me at school lol.I always get stuck with the shitty boys "

Well, I don't think I did anything wrong, but all I want to do is try to be friends with her, but one of my friends say leaver her alone, but the thing is I still insist on wanting to be her friend and I think things could be much better. What should I do to become her friend, so we can get along better?

Mate if she is freaked out by you just let her be, things are better off that way especially if she has a boyfriend. Oh and also because if she tells her boyfriend your freaking her out, there could be fists flying into your face anytime soon.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

iono her boyfriend, and vice versa

Lol, I doubt fist fights would occur

Was merely a figure of speech, anywho you asked for advice and I gave it. Maybe you are a freak, who knows.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

just leave her alone. she doesn't want to be friends. she sounds mean.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

How do you insist on being someone's friend? You're just kind of always there even though they never want you to be?

Grow up, she's not interested, save your own dignity, energy, and breath.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Why would you want to be friends with someone who doesn't want to be friends with you?

She sounds like a bitch by the way

I stilll like her, and whenever I listen to "Angel In the Night by Basshunter" it makes me think of her. So iono wht to do, mayb I should jst leave her alone. But I cant stop the fact tht I like her

No u cant stop the fact u like her. I've been where u are and believe me mate , u end up as a laughing stock. Eventually u feel self conscious and embarassed just when u see her cos u know what shes thinking. Just accept the truth.U can never make her think u honestly want to be her friend without her thinking u have an alterior motive ; plus I've never known a friendship grow strong when it starts with the words " I want to be your friend"
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

Quote Originally Posted by Hentrinity View Post
    I stilll like her, and whenever I listen to "Angel In the Night by Basshunter" it makes me think of her. So iono wht to do, mayb I should jst leave her alone. But I cant stop the fact tht I like her
    i like jessica alba, and whenever i hear the song "moon river" it makes me think of her. So i don't know what to do either! maybe i should just leave her alone? But I can't stop the fact that i like her

first of all Hentrinity, she has a boyfriend. she is not available, and that should be the end of it. if she likes you too, then she will dump her boyfriend for you. until that day, you don't deserve to put yourself waiting for someone else. you should have pride in yourself. so just let it go. i know it may be hard, but trust me, there are plenty of fish in the sea, you just don't know it yet, but you will

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    just leave her alone. she doesn't want to be friends. she sounds mean.
    and stupid.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by oxygenidia View Post
    Why would you want to be friends with someone who doesn't want to be friends with you?

She sounds like a bitch by the way
    Yea, she should be more like you. **** him first than try and figure out if he is weird and can talk even. There should be a legal permit people must get on here from Frasbee and Gigabitch before advice is allowed to be given by that person. People coming here and asking for advice on dumb things have no right giving advice themself.

oh one more thing. She doesn't think that you are a freak. If she thought that you would be TOTALLY in. Being a freak means something else and if you are not to young you can figure it out. She said you are freaking her out...TOTALLY different than being a freak.

She's doesn't like you... even insults you when talking with others... and if you keep pursuing her... she will make you suffer for her own amusement.

Have some dignity and leave this little sadist alone... there's no incentive or chance for love or anything nice at all - for that matter.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Back waaaay off and tell someone casually, in passing, that you used to think she was cute but she acted really weird when you tried to add her on Facebook. Then act as if she doesn't exist. Don't stare at her in school (someone will see you).

Hopefully it will get back to her that she was the one that was acting sketchy. That's really the only chance you have.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 29-01-09 at 03:38 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast