+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This is weird..

This is weird..

Ok, so my ex girlfriend and I were together off and on for four years, and each time we broke up it was on very bad terms. We did this back and forth forever and finally just stayed broke up. Then, a few months go by, she calls/texts me out of the blue saying how much she misses me and loves me and wants to see me. So like a fool every time I hang out with her every time she wants and then we end up getting drunk and usually having sex. Then a week later I'm talking to a friend bragging about banging my ex (you know how guys do) and he's like really? Shes dating so and so. Oops? Months later same thing happens, only she's dating a different guy. This has happened multiple times over the years and she keeps cheating on her boyfriends with me. What do I do? And what's the issue here? I'm lost

You could ignore her when she tries to contact you and/or stop sleeping with her. How about that?

Do you still have feelings for her? Does she still have feelings for you?
    It looks like she doesn't want to Ğlooseğ you completely but she, at the same time, doesn't want to be in a relationship with you. So it,s easy for her to keep you there so whenever she needs you she just has to call.
    For sure it's fun getting drunk and naked with someone you were with before, it's the comfort zone... it's easy.
    I think you just need to figure out how you feel in this situation in order to take a decision.
    Seems like you guys are stuck in the middle...
    Love never fails

Yea I kind of do. She's the one contacting me so I'm going to assume she does as well. I'm just really confused as to her intentions and what she wants. Are here boyfriends bad in bed? Does she really want me and want to get back together? Does she just want to do something forbidden to feel a rush? I don't get it. Am I just being used as some kind of sex doll?

I think you should ask her...
    Love never fails

I don't want to bring it up and ruin any kind of connection we have left..

Yeah, you definitely wouldn't want to ruin things by bringing up that she's cheating on her boyfriends with you. That would just be silly. Just keep screwing another dude's girlfriend - it is very morally sound and healthy!

sjc601, you have gotten some decent advice in this thread. It's perfectly understandable if you want to ignore that advice so you can stay Plan B and get laid once in a while. Just do everybody a favor and wear a condom.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

"So like a fool every time I hang out with her every time she wants and then we end up getting drunk and usually having sex. "
    "This has happened multiple times over the years and she keeps cheating on her boyfriends with me."

You do realize she's a lying disrespecting cheater because of you. . . ah well, I guess you can still get the sex BUT don't get back with her (she'll probably do the same to you)
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions