+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The most attractive female race

The most attractive female race

Which race of women do you think is the most attractice: White or Asian or Latin or Black?

There's specific subtypes in each race so I really can't answer. Not to mention the crossbreeds (there are black latinas - ie brazilians tend to be this, white latinas - ie columbians tend to be this, white asians - ie japanese, dark asians - ie vietnamese, and lots of different 'blacks'). It's too hard a question for me to answer, and to generalized.

It'd be like asking me whether I like eggs or chicken better. Depends how you make the eggs and what type of chicken (white or dark meat), how it's prepared, etc. etc.

Which race has won more Ms. Universe pageants?? In recent memory, of course, I believe it's been Latin women. Venezuelans/Puerto Ricans,.. Like Alexi said, it doesn't mean that all Latins are beautiful...there's beautiful women in every race and there are unattractive ones in every race..but generally speaking, I am attracted to white girls (because there are few where I live) and latin girls (because there are a lot where I live).

Freds

PS. Oh, yeah, Indian women also have characteristics I like: BIG eyes, and Long noses.

white women are globally accepted.
    in many polls i've seen in different sites latin and italian women are seemingly the number 1 choice for the hottest ethnicites.
    asian women are stereotyped as hot and they are the favorite choice of white men and some other races of men when it comes to interacial dating.
    there are also men who's preference are black hotties.

i know there are attractive and unattractive in any race but that's not really the point of my thread. what i want to know is, in your opinion, which race of women is the *recognized* as the most beautiful and desirable?

C'mon peeps stop being PC. Which one do you think is the recognized most attractive race of women?

I'd say latin for me tough there are non latin women where i live

Quote Originally Posted by Crammond
    I'd say latin for me tough there are non latin women where i live
    Latin is your personal choice.

But in your opinion, what do you think is the recognized most beautiful race of women??

And all you peeps respond and voice your opinions. LOL
    this is not supposed to be a racial war, ok. i'm just interested about others opinions. no flaming please.

my personal opinion is latin women as well. And they seem to be recognized as a very beautiful race of women... so they are both my favorite and what I think are the most recognized. However since I think they are hottest race, my opinion is probably very biased.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mmmm, Italian, greek and spanish, but yeah most latin women are good as long as they're not TOO dark, tan is good.

White women, obviously.

On the opposite end are black women. No one likes a burnt swan.

Asians are hot...but only if your name starts with "Asia" and ends with "Carrera."
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowEverything
    White women, obviously.

Asians are hot...but only if your name starts with "Asia" and ends with "Carrera."
    No racist comments please or this thread would get locked. Some men have a preference for black women.

I gave you both, my personal opinion and I kind of answered your question on "what is recognized" as beautiful races, basing it on world-wide pageants. There's where I gathered the Latin thing. But I think you're looking for the "blond-hair, blue-eyed" as a standard of beauty to comment against. Sure, I would agree that people respond to this description of a female in a positive way. But the same could be said for brunettes or redheads.

One comment..I tend to group Italians into the Latin race. I don't look at Latin as Latin-Americans, but rather anyone who speaks a Latin-rooted language: Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Catalan,...but I can be wrong here...I have low level of confidence that this is acurate.

Freds

honestly, im not really attracted to white girls..other than that i have no racial outlook on it, just something ive noticed, 9/10 girls i find attractive are not white.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Latin also. But my Opinion, I like cacausians or latins that are not too dark. Nice and borwn. lol.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowEverything
    White women, obviously.

Nah, she's not that hot. Some lighter skinned blacks are hot as long as they don't have that 'ghetto' attitude.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast