+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Current girl and jealousy.

Current girl and jealousy.

Hello again.. So I have been dating a girl for two weeks now and I have really begun to like her. She likes me a lot too and things have been great until last night. I was supposed to go out with her, but she said she was doing something with her family so I figured I would meet up with some friends and hangout since I figured she'd be busy for the night. She said she was done with her family and asked what I was up to. I told her I was out with friends, then she sent sort of a passive aggressive text which seemed like she was angry, but did not want to be open about it.

So later that night I see her at a local pub where I am with a few friends 3 guys and 2 girls. One of the girls I dated a while ago, but I decided to keep her as just a friend because she wasn't very committed and liked to date multiple men which I do not like.

Early that night this girl who I was with tried coming onto me a few times. She kissed me and I gently pushed her away and told her I do not want to kiss her because I was seeing another girl. Things weren't exclusive, but I don't like to date multiple women.. Just not my cup of tea. She keeps coming on to me the rest of the night and I keep having to tell her no.

Later that night, who walks in with her friends other than the girl I'm currently dating. I said hi to her, she sees the girl and just kind of freaked out and left. I tried follow her to talk but I didn't catch up to her. I tried to call her to explain everything but she wouldn't pick up my calls and responded to a few texts with typical things to make me jealous or insecure. I was very calm and mature about the whole situation and just wanted to communicate with her.

She seems a little bit more calmed down today, but she's still giving me some attitude. I have never clicked so well with a girl before and would really like to be with her. If I saw her at the pub with her ex, I would probably react similar so I guess I can't blame her. I'm just trying to figure out what's on her mind now.

So what would you want your man you're currently seeing to do in such a situation? I'm not a desperate needy guy. I don't need women and sex to make me a happy person, but this girl is really special to me only after knowing her for 2 weeks. Thank you in advance.

-Alex

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I guess it would depend on what she saw when she walked in. Were you just talking to the girl, sitting next to her, or was she hanging off of you or something?

If I walked in on my guy talking to a girl, I'd be curious but give him the benefit of the doubt....they could be old friends, or maybe she's hitting on him but he's not interested. No need to jump to conclusions. However, if I walked in and she was touching him or hanging off him I would think warning bells would start going off, sure.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi