+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I dont want her back but why do I miss her so much

I dont want her back but why do I miss her so much

My ex whom ive known for 9 months only dated for 1 month is driving me crazy. i cant stop thinking about her. weve known each other for over 9 months and decided to make it official about a year ago and then broke up because she said she didnt know what she wanted. i think she was seeing other people but i honestly am not sure either nor not have any evidence that she was.

anyway, after the break up, things seemed the same. we hung out almost every weekend and still talk to eachother everyday. i love her and she truly has been a close person with. within the last month, we both started seeing different people and going on date with others.

there is a part of me that believes she still loves me and misses me but why is she so afraid to commit or what is going on in her head. if there is no potential, why wont she leave me alone so i can move forward.

the other night we had a blow out and i made her choose. afterwards, lied to her that i was seeing someone else. her response was as if she was innocent and didnt understand why i am freaking out or being condensending.

i do love her but i feel like after what shes put me though, i cant love her the same. i think she is cruel and playing games with me, wanting to keep me on a string.

i am confused. does she still love me? what and where is she trying to get at? or am i just plain stupid to keep thinking there is hope? HELP! CONFUSED!
    Last edited by leapfrog; 06-01-13 at 12:15 PM.

You got friend zoned. She is emotionally attached but not sexually attracted to you. She isn't stringing you along, she thinks things are fine just as a friendship.

how old are you guys?

young people in relationship doesn't last that long.. all are for curiosity..
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Im 29 and she is 27. And yes, maybe you are right. She is exploring and still interested in options. The hardest part is she wont let me go and knows how to pull my strings. I was so pathetic I was willing to cancel on a girl i was dating to ask my ex to a friends wedding...

I guess my next question is, how do I get her back or catch her attention?

Now Im starting to think I am confused.

she might not be ready.

either you hang on to it or quit..

most importantly, hope she understand how you feel too..

don't just be one sided all the way..
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

shesjustnotin2u Guest
    I agree. It typically takes us women 3 months top depending on how often we do hang out to figure if we see a potential boyfriend in men. And 9 months definitely sounds like more than reasonable time frame to make that decision. Friend zone. Suck it up, move on, and pursue others. And yes, be honest and let her know how you feel too.
    Last edited by shesjustnotin2u; 06-01-13 at 04:50 PM.

Yup friend zone. She is oblivious to all how you feel, unless you tell her....but what may happen is that she will pull away, and that might be the healthiest alternative....it will help you to move on finally.

missing someone u broke up with is part of the healing period. hold on soon u will not miss her

thanks for the comments. i aint sweating too much except she frustrates the balls out of me. i know theres plenty of fish in the sea and if she is putting me in the friend zone than im cool. i get bored easily and likes a chick with a good challenge, which this last ex did do a fine job at it. there is only one "i" in win and i damn dont like to lose. but f uck it.