+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What physical attractions YOU have to a girl/guy

What physical attractions YOU have to a girl/guy

Just out of curiosity. I know mentally you have to click too, but here's my list of purely physical attractions.

1) The hair. She has to have nice hair (it has to be a nice hairstyle and well kept). I'd say 99 times out of 100 she has to be medium to dark brown, redhead, or black haired. Every ONCE in a while I see a blonde that I like.

2) Body. She has to have a nice body. I keep myself in very good shape and I need a girl that cares about herself to maintain her shape as well. I don't mind a girl with a little cushion for the pushin', but if she's obviously overweight, your not elegible to date me. Come again after you've had a long term relationship with a stairmaster.

3) Butt. A big one in my book. Can't be flat. I wouldn't count you out if personality is good, but this is a list of what I look for off the bat physically. I like a nice round butt. One that sticks out a bit, and fills those pants VERY well. And not too big. It's a crucial element and one that I'm very critical of.

4) Face. Doesn't have to be a knockout, but cute enough that if I'm close enough to kiss I'm not having to shut my eyes every time. Unless it's a one nighter. Then we can always bag it

5) last, but not least, breasts. Not mosquito bites, not fake, and not huge (think above D). I would PREFER from B to C cups. Luckily, that's like the most common cup sizes so you really don't have to worry about it that much. And girls that wear the wonder bra, SHAME ON YOU FOR LYING! I don't wear any wonder underwear.

That's it.

Of course there have been exceptions to the list in every category due to personality just being damned awesome, but not often.

Alexi

for me it would be face and hair then body. Ok I lie... body, face then hair, I can't help it but a girl with a nice body reall attracts me. But her face is almost as important. The body attracts me but the face I fall in love with (If that makes any sense).

Originally posted by Velcrez
    for me it would be face and hair then body. Ok I lie... body, face then hair, I can't help it but a girl with a nice body reall attracts me. But her face is almost as important. The body attracts me but the face I fall in love with (If that makes any sense).
    Hmmm. Doesn't make all that much sense no... it doesn't look like u can make up ya mind!

For me a lot would depend on the situation where I'd see the girl and her physical presence. For example if I saw a girl across a bar who caught my eye (with any kind of physical attraction) I'd look at her posture, who she was with, if she seemed happy, false, flirty, outgoing etc If I saw she was some half cut slapper stumbling around in a dress resembling a belt hey I may look twice but that would be it. If I was happy with what I saw I'd then take more of an interest to her appearance.

No doubt I'd look at her face first, acknowledge the hair (mmm long straight black hair does it for me!) and then her body. Generally if her face and body seem good at first viewing it would suggest that her breasts and butt wouldn't need a long gaze cos at the end of the day that's just gonna get u a slap!

Re: What physical attractions YOU have to a girl/guy

Originally posted by sfalexi

1) The hair. She has to have nice hair (it has to be a nice hairstyle and well kept).

2) Body. She has to have a nice body.

3) Butt. A big one in my book. Can't be flat. I wouldn't count you out if personality is good, but this is a list of what I look for off the bat physically. I like a nice round butt. One that sticks out a bit, and fills those pants VERY well. And not too big. It's a crucial element and one that I'm very critical of.

4) Face. Doesn't have to be a knockout, but cute enough that if I'm close enough to kiss I'm not having to shut my eyes every time. Unless it's a one nighter. Then we can always bag it

5) last, but not least, breasts. Not mosquito bites, not fake, and not huge (think above D). I would PREFER from B to C cups. Luckily, that's like the most common cup sizes so you really don't have to worry about it that much. And girls that wear the wonder bra, SHAME ON YOU FOR LYING! I don't wear any wonder underwear.

For an average-looking clarinet player, I'd say you're too picky. Nice hair, nice body, cute face, perfect butt, average breasts...

PS - "Mosquito bites?!" Rude. You're just rude.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Well, there's nothing stopping me from being picky. I don't wanna have to force myself to "settle" for someone just cause I don't wanna be picky. I'll never settle. And as for the mosquito bites comment, hey, what can I say? Flat chests don't attract me. Otherwise I'd either be gay or a pedophile.

Alexi

PS - I'm sure that you don't have a visual "checklist" for guys and it's all personality with YOU, isn't it killerbabe?

Oooohhh... let me see.

I personally love tall women. I'm 6'2" so short women don't do it for me. 5'10 is perfect height.

Haircolor, dunno, I like the brown-blonde hair a lot, but hair is never something that I pay too much attention too.

Eyes. I love green eyes. But girls with other eye colors can have pretty eyes too. There needs to be something flirtatious and playful about the eyes.

Breasts. Not a breastman but there should be something.

Ass. Not too big, I am NOT a fan of ghetto booty. Should be athletic. Nice curve to it yet not very large.

Stomach. Flat stomachs are sexy and when a girl has a littlebit of a six thats a turn on.

Smile. Chicks that smile a lot are automatically more attractive to me.

Hmmmm., thats all for now.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

I hate yahoo, I had everything i typed up ready to submit and I accidently clicked to check my email when i got something

I will try this again!!!

I prefer in this order body, lips, hair, and then face.

She doesn't have to be supermodel, but that sure doesnt hurt.
    I generally prefer Ladies shorter than I (I am 5'9") 5' to 5'6" range is good. Size 7 jeans is my max, depending on brand name also.

Pudgyness is a big turn off for me, just because I like to eat cottage cheese doesn't mean I like to look at it! Slender and smooth legs, I like them complected and not blotchy colored.

A Flat Stomach is a plus, I little bounce to it is not so bad. I like the butt firm. When there cheeks are turning into their thighs its time to do something!

As long as she doesnt have that face that only a mother could love, she will be in good shape.

I am a sucker for bright red lips! And an adorable smile

I like all hair colors, dirty blonde being my favorite. I like it strait and shoulder length, although curls look good with differnt females.

I like Dark brown eyes. The depth not so much the color is what I like the most.

I think that covers most of it. If anything seemed shallow, please note that this is a post on physical attraction. It is not to be degrading in any way shape or form.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

ok i'll play! lol

eyes! don't care what but i have to be able to look the guy in the eyes.

hair...if it's longer then mine forget it! i'm really into nice neat cuts.

well the guys got to be taller then me. i'm only 5'3" so whatever al long as i don't think of him as the jolly green giant next to me.

he has to be able to dress good. but i'm a major t-shirt jeans and a baseball hat lover. lol.

okay thats just looks. personality a totally different story!
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Here's my list:
    1.Eyes
    2.Smile
    3.Hair
    4.Body (Doesn't have to be a knockout...just not chunky)
    "There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people"

-Anonymous

ok.. I'll bite..
    Has to be at least taller then I am
    GREAT EYES a must
    I like guys that are built for sure but its not a prerequist..

MUST HAVE A KILLER SMILE AND A GREAT PERSONLITY!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

hmm...dunno the order. i think im more of a personality person myself, as i dont find a lot of guys attractive, but always get sucked in by a fun personality. however, back to the question:

i like dudes who are:
    - a bit geeky looking (not star trek geeky, more river cuomo (weezer) geeky)
    - skinny (much prefer skinny, rather than well built), but im not too picky
    - messy and scruffy (hair, disheveled clothes, stubble, or short beard)
    - short hair (tho im not too picky with that)

thats what i prefer and really pay attention to. theyre the guiys that are gonna get my attention first. but its personality that always gets me.