+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Physical Awkwardness

Physical Awkwardness

First I will start out by saying that the guy I am dating is probably the best thing that has happened to me in a long while. He's really sweet, funny, and romantic. There's only one minor problem. We've been dating for exactly one week and we've only held hands and "Goodbye Kissed" (Goodbye kiss = No toung just a quick peck on the lips). Now, I'm the type of person that likes to at least makeout after 3 days of dating. I like the idea of absolute closeness.
    What seems a bit odd to me is that every single guy I've ever known would Jump at the idea of a girl who likes the physical (but not sex) stuff. My b/f is just like.. well.. here's an example: The last time we hung out we were in my room and he was messin around with my guitar and playing something. After he sat that down I leaned over and ATTEMPTED to give him a full longish kiss, yano, kida cute and playful yet passionate, anyways, he just does a little peck thing then pulled away kinda quick. Let me tell ya, I felt REALLY awkward. This has happened quite a few times.
    For a little background info about him. He has 6 sisters and he's the only boy. Him and 3 of his siters are living with his mom and the other 3 are grown up and married. I'm also the only girl he's gone out with in a VERY long time. I mean like 4 years maybe.
    So, what would you do in this situation?

Go make out with his friends.

That'll teach him.

he's probably just nervous...
    just lie and tell him he's a good kisser or something like that to boost his confidence... and make sure not to say differently behind his back... haha...

Well I think i was in this situation about 4 years ago, i can still remember it to this day. LOL well i was the guy (like derr) in this whole story. Well yeah just boost his confidence by telling him all that stuff but u cant say anything cos you havent fully kissed him yet. Just say little things. Maybe his embarresst that he hasnt kissed a gurl before cos i know i was like that (first kiss was when i was 17). So yeah just let him know everyone has to have their first one day.
    >{Johnno}<
    AKA Xplodinjohnno

I've been with a girl before that wouldn't even let me kiss her until like a month after I started dating her. ... yeah, I know. I was suprised too, considering most girls I was with, I was making out with before we even started dating.

Well, long story short, she ended up coming out of her shell really quick at about 3 months and we both ended up losing our virginity to each other. So I guess you could say, some people just are a little reserved at first. But sometimes they can be very freaky behind closed doors