+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am ready to take action... any advice

I am ready to take action... any advice

I have been seeking advice about my situation for a while, but still dont know how to go about this.

I havent talked to my b/f of four years in about 6 weeks. Well I feel that this is an adequate amount of space to be taken from the relationship.

The fact that we live together has been hard b/c during this he hasnt lived at home.

I think it is time we settle things once and for all b/c him not talking to me can only go on for so long. To me he has had time to really decide what he wants. I just want closure for my own peace of mind b/c we havent had a conversation about what we are going to do from here.

I have left him a few voicemails asking how he has been and of course to say sorry and acknowledge that my behavior was not fair to him. Since he has not returned those calls, I am not sure how to go about dealing with all of this. He has not come home for anything. We have his and her closets b/c we have so many belongings and the second bedroom was turned into his studio b/c he loves music, so of course all of that stuff has remained.

I have been optimistic through this b/c I have hoped we will work things out. I just dont know how to really reach him b/c I have made strides to be better for me as well as our relationship (I have been in therapy for the past 6 weeks learning better ways to deal with stress).

Any advice would be helpful. He is on aol right now so I have been tempted to instant message him but I wanted objective advice on how to go about this.

Who is paying the rent?
    Spammer Spanker

I have been paying it since he left.

Okay, if I were you, bitch that I am, I would give him one week to get his shit out. Six weeks is just too long to leave you hanging.

What did you say to him, anyway? It must have been horrible.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow! He should've broken up with you by now, if what you did was so bad. I agree with Giga... forget reconciliation. Pack his shit, and tell him you are taking it to Goodwill on Friday.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?