+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girls period

girls period

if a girl is not sexually active.. but does not have her period for almost 2 months.. wat does that mean.. is there a way she gotten pregnant??

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she is a virgin, she is not pregnant. Because you are so young, I am guessing that she is, too, so it is possible that her periods are simply not "regular" yet. That doesn't usually happen until a girl has been menstruating for maybe a year. Also, if she has a very low amount of body fat due to extreme dieting or if she is extremely athletic, that could also affect how frequently she gets a period. I have a sister who is an athlete, and she has never had a regular cycle.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

wat happens if she did other things instead of having sex. like for instance, rubbing each others area together.. but WITH PANTS ON!! lets say the guy released some of his fluid in his pants? is it possible for her to get pregnant? sorry im dumb

Not with clothes on. A girl could take a bath in semen and it would still be tough for her to get pregnant. Semen doesn't exist for very long in the atmosphere, it is very difficult for it to get all the way INTO a girl's vagina, she has to have dropped an egg 1-3 days out of the month only...there's a number of factors that make it difficult for a girl to get pregnant.

Rule #1 about having sex or messing around - If you can't handle the responsibility of birth control or keep your dick in your pants - Then don't mess around.
    Last edited by Cybog; 22-02-06 at 03:46 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by depressedBOY
    wat happens if she did other things instead of having sex. like for instance, rubbing each others area together.. but WITH PANTS ON!! lets say the guy released some of his fluid in his pants? is it possible for her to get pregnant? sorry im dumb
    Rofl, I am sorry, there is no way that someone can not laugh at this.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Cybog, semen can't get you pregnant.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Cybog, semen can't get you pregnant.
    That's not true- I heard about a girl who got pregnant from messing around with a guy who was in the Navy.

if a girl is not sexually active.. but does not have her period for almost 2 months.. wat does that mean.. is there a way she gotten pregnant??
    Does this girl eat enough? If she's really underweight, that could cause her to skip a period.

wat if u had semen on your fingers. but not a lot or didnt even notice it. but its exposed to air.. and u finger a girl. will that make them pregnant?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    everytime I see latevamp start with "I have a story" I skip the post and wait for the comments to come rolling in.

:-)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

wat if u had semen on your fingers. but not a lot or didnt even notice it. but its exposed to air.. and u finger a girl. will that make them pregnant?

There's a simpler solution here . . . .

She's been macking it with some other dude.

Don't fret, though, that just means you're not the father!!!

haha.. funny
    but really though. is it possible to get pregnant from it?

In theory, it is possible, it is just that the possibility is very remote.

There are many physical explanations other than pregnancy that could explain the lack of a period.

If you want to know, go to Walgreens and pick up a pregnancy test kit and put your mind to rest.

It's HIGHLY remote to get pregnant from that. It actually takes alot of force to get a swimmer up in her womb lol, apprently.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

like many said on here...there are many other reasons a girl's period is not normal. Pregnancy without intercourse is rare, although is possible, but I highly doubt it's in your situation. If you're freak out about this, go get the pregnancy test kit for her.
    Other than hormone changes or nutrition issues, maybe she's not interested in sex.
    Circumstances or people can take away your material possessions, they can take away your money, and they can take away your health. But no one can ever take away our precious memories. So, don't forget to make time and take the opportunities to make memories everyday. To everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven