+ Follow This Topic

Thread: missing period...

missing period...

i was just wondering how long should i wait for my girl's period before being worried about pregnancy... its been about 3 days and were both pretty worried. she hasnt had any morning sickness, but she has small cramps for short amounts of times, and little bits of bleeding every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire
    i was just wondering how long should i wait for my girl's period before being worried about pregnancy...
    When you have realized "Oh shit, we are dumb high school kids, didn't use protection like we should have, and now my period is late!" - That's too late.

If she doesn't start bleeding like a sib in the next few days, go to your local pharmacy and get a test. It's not like they are hidden or cost a fortune.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Is she usually regular? Does she often miss a period or is she occasionally late for no reason? Is she feeling stressed at the moment? As Cybog said... just get a test. The explanation for her period could be anything.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Didn't you learn your lesson the first time around? Last time, you had a pregnancy scare after "sticking it in for a few seconds" and later you said "this must be God's way of teaching me about fooling around with girls." Well, apparently that lesson hasn't sunken in yet. Honestly, what's it gonna take? How many pregancy scares will it take before you realise you are better off not screwing her in the first place? Sorry I can't be more helpful, but maybe you deserve what you get this time. Learn from your past mistakes or you are doomed to repeat them. Just don't do it again. I don't know anything about periods, so I'll leave that to someone else. Best of luck even if she is pregnant.

3 days isn't shit. If it goes for more then 3 weeks, check it out. You guys are pathetic. I'm even 16 and my girl missed her period by 2 weeks and we both didn't worry. Cause some people have DELAYS. Grow some maturity. I'm with Cybog on this one.

King Zarathu Guest
    Remember.. the universe (or God, whatever the **** you believe in) will give you more if you can handle what you already have. It works for money too. If you can handle what money you already have and manage that money properly, you will get more.

In this case, if you can HANDLE the pussy you already have, you will receive more later on.. it will just come to you. Obviously you can't handle it because:

You didn't learn the first time

You didn't use a dick wrapper (condom for dumbasses)

You got the same scare

Among other reasons.. Maybe if she turns out to be pregnant you would have learned your lesson. If the Universe sees that that's the only way you'll learn, so be it.

Punk Ass Mother****er Tits Fart Turn and Twat
    ~Shit Piss **** Cunt - Blink182

hey .. ya know.. the more she stresses the more she could be late. Wait a few more days ... when you make it past a week... then get tested. You love this but... next time.. be more careful.. sorry .. my age made me say it! lol
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

on the one hand, i hope she's pregnant because it'll serve you right. on the other hand, i hope she isn't because no child deserves you two for parents.
    my opinion is better than yours.