+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Like brother & bestfriend

Like brother & bestfriend

I had a boyfriend of 7 years. We are still technically together, but can see other people. Overall, think I will marry him eventually. We have talked about this.

Now I am seeing other people at a small grad school. I was sleeping with one guy who I cared for a the beginning. I thought there was something great; we took it slow and became close. But then I discovered the real him; I have to say I am appauled. We both decided we didn't want anything any more. But I did meet his friends and family. I have ended up liking one of his best friends and his younger brother. Now I am sort of starting things with the best friend and the brother.

What should I do?

Don't do it. That's bad. >.>, whatever you do your still gonna be in contact with your EX.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

i agree 100%

Date with brother...explain how?

Okay, I am going on a date with the brother TOMORROW. At first I thought I would just go and have fun. But I agree, I cannot date this guy. I want to explain without hurting him or saying anything bad about his brother. What should I do? (He already knows that I am uncomfortable about the brother situation. And I have told him that his brother and I are now friends but were more than friends before. Regardless, he calls all the time, tries to meet up with me, etc.)

What should I say? I am going to just say this cannot work because of the brother but that does not work 100%. Can I say that we should give it time and see later on? This is not fun; I wish I met the brother first.

give it some time