+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused need males thoughts and views.

Confused need males thoughts and views.

I made one mistake of telling the guy I just started seeing if he was using me and I got my mate to ask and he went in a huff and kept saying he wasn't using me my big mistake! And blocked my number cause I accused him. Anyway Wed on msn he started speaking again I asked him if he was calmer he said yes but we didn't speak long then to my surprize he spoke again on Friday night and was in a mood cause I spoke to his mate who I met with him on Sunday night and he got in another mood and I told him i'd make it up to him he kept saying no, he doesnt do 2nd chances and after 10 mins of that he wanted to know what i'd do to make it up so I told him midnight Picnic on the Beach and I told him I havent done that for a guy before and he went dont be so pathetic but he still kept speaking to me for another 15mins and went trying wont make it work if he didnt like me and blocked my number cause of what I done of one little mistake which we can work out why does he keep speaking on msn hes made the effort to speak on they two days and when I took my time to answer him Friday night he got ratty and pissed him off more we got on 100% brill before all this and we were really into each other now I dont get him why sudden change when I can easy make it up with him yet he keeps on speaking any answers would help me figure this out from a male I think hes just in a mood and saying stuff that he doesnt mean an he has blocked my number but still keeps speaking when hes calmer.

I'm no male, hon, but I can tell you that if he's going to make that much of a fuss over it, then you're better off forgetting him. I hate to be cold, but he's stringing you along for attention, and everyone deserves a second chance, no matter what he says.

If he's going to take little issues and make big ones out of them, imagine what he'll do if you guys stay together, and you actually have big issues. Then they'll be BIGGER issues.

More than likely hon, he IS using you. For attention. He's got you hanging by the strings he jerks. Think about it. If he really cared about you, he wouldn't treat you like this. You should expect a boyfriend to be a boyfriend, someone who cares more, and is more loving and intimate than just a friend. Right now, he's acting like neither, so it's your call, but I would tell him to either make up, or make tracks, because this type of possessive and controlling behavior is a major red flag.

Do not be surprised if you give him this ultimatum, and he choses to leave you. If he does, don't chase after him, that's most likely what he wants.

Hold your head high, and dry those tears, there's better men out there, for sure. You just have to be willing to see them.