+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused/nervous

Confused/nervous

I really feel like im getting mixed signals from my boyfriend.

Im not sure if it is me being paranoid because I have been cheated on twice in the past or because there is something wrong and I really need your opinions.

When we are together it seems great, he seems to be in to me, says that he cares, wants to be there for me and that he is happy etc. I have also now spoken to him twice and said that I want him to be honest on how he feels, I want him to let me know if he is no longer happy or if im doing something that is annoying him, because I have been lied to in the past and that has not helped. He knows about my past.

He does seem very geunine when im with him and comes across as honest. This is just really confusing me.

He has replied and said that he is being honest and will tell me if something is wrong.

When we are not together I find that he sometimes seems distant/less interested. I know he is very tired at the moment and I understand that. He just comes across as a different person.

I have also noticed that he has started going back on to the dating web site which we met each other on. He has his profile hidden but he has been on there a lot recently.

Do you think he could just be talking to people as friends? Am I looking in to this too much?

Am I worrying over nothing/over analyzing every word/the situation?

Hi Jade,
    I understand your situation.. you're just being cautious, being cheated twice really may affect your thinking about giving trust to your partner. Though your suspicions may be right, but don't do things when you're not sure about it or until you have strong evidence that he's really cheating.
    You can talk bout it though, I guess it won't hurt his ego if you'll ask him about that site. Just simply ask what the site has been doing? Don't take the question directly to him.. but talk about the site and how that helped you to be together now.
    “Some people are so determined to find blissful happiness that they overlook a lifetime of contentment” -Unknown.
    listening on my music while trying to figure out your situation..