+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you get nervous and shy talking to someone you like?

Do you get nervous and shy talking to someone you like?

If so, what kind of reactions do you do?
    I usually studder. Some women find it cute, but not me. I also see most women playing with there hair when I want to talk to them. Is that true about you women when you get nervous?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

i havent been shy around girls since i was like 12...on a side note, i stutter sometimes too, but its just cause i did too many drugs. ;(
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

I'm not very shy when it comes to talking to someone I like. I think the only reactions I have is a bit of nervousness at the start.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

"When you bite your lip, its some reaction to love"

Of course I'm nervous. But I began to realise that nervousness is an energetic, stimulating feeling, thus you can use it to your advantage. You can use your nervousness to cloud your judgement and do stupid and courageous things that you normally wouldn't do if you were thinking properly.

Or maybe I'm just crazy.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

I don't get shy any more. I've adapted more of a "**** it" attitude. Should I go over and start talking to her? "**** it". What have I got to lose?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's been awhile since I've liked or even felt the need to approach anybody. I tend to take the "**** it, I don't need women" attitude. But last time I checked I get nervous, but I don't really act shy.

Something I discovered about myself this weekend...when I really care about the future with a girl, my attitude will be more cautious. Way more concious not to do anything she might find offensive. In short, I wouldn't even move in for a kiss. Now if I don't really care about any future with the girl..I will go for the kiss. But it's bad. A couple of times such girls I care about have put me in the situation for me to go for it and make my move. They did everything short of kiss me (well, one did kiss me when she saw I wasn't going to go there on my own courage), but the other one led me to a nice scenic view/make out spot and I just resolved to continue to conversate. Nice one, Fred. I couldn't figure out why but in a conversation this weekend I noticed the trend was for girls I really really liked.

Why, Fred, Why??

Fred

When it's just normal chit-chat, I feel more comfortable around them than I usualy do.
    I guess thats partly why I like them so much, talking to them makes me feel better.

But when the topic of discussion is about us, it varies depending if I was ready for it or not. If I've prepared myself, I'm a little nervous, but still ok. If I'm not prepared, I tend to think quickly, act & then realise I wasn't thinking properly.