+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do i have the right to be pissed? first "fight" w/ girl

Do i have the right to be pissed? first "fight" w/ girl

my girl is an artist....she paints, draws, does computer animation. She does portraits for family, friends, she gets paid here and there doing it.

Well theres this guy, older guy, creepy guy, i hate this guy. He's obnoxious, always pissed, always cussing, always talking about goin to the strip club and payin hookers for bj's, he's just a creepy and sleezy dude but he sweet talks my girl cause he's basically in love with her.

He talks shit about me when I'm not around and then whenever he see's me with my girl he gives me that ol evil eye.

Anyway, he said he'd pay her to draw a portrait of him and his dog. I didn't care that was fine, she draws people plenty.

Well she doesn't see this guy and she asks ME to tell him that his portrait will be ready next week. I just looked at her like "wtf?" and was like "uh huh". So needless to say I didn't tell that dude shit.

Seriously, why the hell am I gonna tell this dude that I hate, that my girl just painted him a picture, why would she even ask me to do that? That's puttin me in an awkward situation since I don't talk to this freak to begin with.

So like i said I didn't tell him and then she told him the next day and was like "well i told Tired to tell you", so she got mad that I didn't tell him.

and that guy had the nerve to be like "hey, i heard you had a message for me, why didn't you tell me, i needed that message", after my girl had already told him the message. Like he was trying to rub it in my face that my girl drew his portrait. Just the way he said it.

I'm just sittin here now thinkin why the **** would she ask me to tell him that, knowing what i think about him.

Is she trying to play games, make me jealous or just **** with me or what?

I don't wanna be a jealous control freak and tell her that shit isn't working but i mean she needs to show me a little more respect IMO

CLIFFS
    - my gf is painting a pic of this other guy who is basically in love with her and I hate him, lol. My gf knows I can't stand this guy. He's old and he's creepy but he sweet talks my girl.
    - i was fine with her doin the pic, no big deal, she paints pics for lots of people.
    - my gf asks me to tell this dude his pic will be done next week
    - i don't do it
    - gf gets mad because i didn't do it
    - other dude tries to rub it in my face that my girl is painting his pic and kinda buggin me about "he needed that msg, why didn't i tell him blah blah"
    - i don't think gf should ask me to tell another guy (whom i hate) that she is painting a picture of him, puts me in an awkward place.
    - wtf is she thinking

so far, pretty much every guy i ask thinks i'm right and that she was in the wrong for asking me.

pretty much every girl i've asked thinks i'm being jealous, being a liar, and that i'm completely in the wrong and that its no big deal and i should've just told him.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know why it was wrong of her to ask you; you could easily have said no. Did you tell her no when she asked?

Next time, tell her you aren't her secretary.

I don't know why this was such a big deal. If you were so worried about this guy sweet talking your girl, I would think you'd PREFER him to talk to you rather than her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't know why it was wrong of her to ask you; you could easily have said no. Did you tell her no when she asked?

Next time, tell her you aren't her secretary.

I don't know why this was such a big deal. If you were so worried about this guy sweet talking your girl, I would think you'd PREFER him to talk to you rather than her.

she knows i don't like him.....she dates me, and everyone knows that other guy is in love with her. I don't mind her talking to him or painting the picture or anything. I don't want to be a control freak.

But i use the analogy like if i had two girls that i knew liked me and didn't like eachother. I ask girl #1 to tell girl #2 that i'm making her a cake and it'll be ready next week, it just seems disrespectful to me to ask someone to relay that msg, knowing they both have feelings for me, and they both dislike each other.

That's what i had a problem with, i just didn't think she should've asked me to do that.

I didn't tell her I would, I didn't tell her "no", i just kinda mumbled "uh huh" and changed the subject because i didn't wanna get into a conversation as to why i don't wanna talk to this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Tired View Post
    changed the subject because i didn't wanna get into a conversation as to why i don't wanna talk to this guy
    You should've done that in the first place. It would've saved you a whole heck of a lot of trouble if you were straight up with her and didn't act like a douche about the situation.

Besides, don't you think she can think for herself? She's probably just humoring the old codger and wasn't giving him the time of day. Probably won't anyway but even so, you don't need to give that guy any kind of fuel for the fire.

My suggestion: Tell her why you didn't want to tell him. And let her know how her telling you to tell him didn't sit right. Being vague didn't help before, and won't now.
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Quote Originally Posted by music_jim View Post
    You should've done that in the first place. It would've saved you a whole heck of a lot of trouble if you were straight up with her and didn't act like a douche about the situation.

Besides, don't you think she can think for herself? She's probably just humoring the old codger and wasn't giving him the time of day. Probably won't anyway but even so, you don't need to give that guy any kind of fuel for the fire.

My suggestion: Tell her why you didn't want to tell him. And let her know how her telling you to tell him didn't sit right. Being vague didn't help before, and won't now.
    so you think i should make the effort to bring it back up....or just say something if she brings it up.

she doesn't know that it bothered me that she did that....i didn't act like it bothered me and i didn't say anything i just didn't relay the msg.

i think ur in the wrong here cos u should've told her u don't like the guy and don't wanna talk to him instead of saying uh huh or w/e then not passing on the msg.
    and if this weirdo is trying to chat up ur girlfriend why don't u tell him to stay away? if he still does it then crack the kunt? perfect chance when he was rubbing it in

At this point you should let it go unless she brings it up again. Then if (when) she does, give her plenty of time to go on and on about bla bla bla it's not a big deal bla bla bla etc., and I mean plenty of time, just barely seem interested at all at first. Then, "think" about it and tell her you should have just told her "No" in the first place because you really have no desired to talk to this guy.

Girls are extremely narrow-sighted when it comes to other guys, any attention from them will override the negative aspects of their personality and make them think you are just jealous. Not much you can do about it. The more you hold her head underwater the more she'll struggle to escape.

Maybe she was just trying to put you between them because she also thinks he's creepy. Is that possible?
    Spammer Spanker

i think your gf didnt meant to make you jealous . . you should say no when she asked you to tell the msg and what the reason why you said no like you know i dont like that guy
    rather than mumbled and change the topic,

and yeah you better talk to her i think about this things so she know what you feel sometimes you need to tell to your partner what is your feeling like your jealous, angry cause she can't guess all things in your mind and much better talk those little things rather than keeping it on your self someday it might be the reason you guys will gonna have a big fight like a bomb waiting to be exploid it much be hurtful

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post

Girls are extremely narrow-sighted when it comes to other guys, any attention from them will override the negative aspects of their personality and make them think you are just jealous.
    i don't believe this is exclusive to girls. guys are also this way. in fact more so, is my theory.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.