+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Want her to call.

Want her to call.

Hey guys, need some more advice. Ex and I broke up three months ago from a five year relationship. I went out to visit her, she broke it off, two weeks later I went to propose to her, she couldn't accept. Went through about a month of solid depression and during that time I called her a lot. After a month of badgering her, I stopped calling. Wasn't long until she started calling me. She didn't bring the "us" topic up at all just seeing how things were going. This has gone on for about a month where she would call every four to five days. it's been 10 days and she hasn't called. I'm close to calling her which is probably what she wants. Why has she stopped calling? I'm pretty sure there isn't anyone new in her life. I think she still has feelings for me but she wont' admit it plus I haven't asked her in about six weeks if she feels anything or not. Should I continue with the no contact and wait on her or call her to see how things are going? Any advice would be great

Yaiks......

Quote Originally Posted by Jsnowman
    Hey guys, need some more advice. Ex and I broke up three months ago from a five year relationship. I went out to visit her, she broke it off, two weeks later I went to propose to her, she couldn't accept. Went through about a month of solid depression and during that time I called her a lot. After a month of badgering her, I stopped calling. Wasn't long until she started calling me. She didn't bring the "us" topic up at all just seeing how things were going. This has gone on for about a month where she would call every four to five days. it's been 10 days and she hasn't called. I'm close to calling her which is probably what she wants. Why has she stopped calling? I'm pretty sure there isn't anyone new in her life. I think she still has feelings for me but she wont' admit it plus I haven't asked her in about six weeks if she feels anything or not. Should I continue with the no contact and wait on her or call her to see how things are going? Any advice would be great

I REALLY DON'T THINK SHE HAS FEELINGS FOR YOU.. WHO KNOWS, SHE HAD ANOTHER SOMEONE, BUT SHE JUST REALLY DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET HURT. THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. YOU'VE GOT NO CHOICE MEN, LEAVE HER ALONE AND JUST FORGET HER. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. YOUR SITUATION DID HAPPEN TO ME AND IT REALLY HURTS MORE IF YOU KEEP ON HOPING TO GET YOUR RELATIONSHIP BACK.