+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STD ... ? scared

STD ... ? scared

ok uhm another question ... ive only been sexually active with once person before and we didnt have sex she did give me a blow job though ... a few weeks ago i noticed a very small bump on the shaft of my penis like right below the head .. and it does hurt to touch or anything but when i pee sometimes, not often at all but sometimes i get a cool sensation after like its uncomfortable but doesnt hurt really ... not sure can any of you give me some insight as to what this may be? and i dont think its an ingrown hair, i know most guys have ingrown hairs on their "region" lol uhm so yeah hoping one of you could tell me what this may be or if any of you have had this happen to you as well ... thanks
    Cigarette free for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Justplaying5050
    ok uhm another question ... ive only been sexually active with once person before and we didnt have sex she did give me a blow job though ... a few weeks ago i noticed a very small bump on the shaft of my penis like right below the head .. and it does hurt to touch or anything but when i pee sometimes, not often at all but sometimes i get a cool sensation after like its uncomfortable but doesnt hurt really ... not sure can any of you give me some insight as to what this may be? and i dont think its an ingrown hair, i know most guys have ingrown hairs on their "region" lol uhm so yeah hoping one of you could tell me what this may be or if any of you have had this happen to you as well ... thanks
    Dude you are done. thats it, you are all done man. before getting a BJ you should see if the woman doesn't have any............
    Oh man you got HIV Positive
    you should go and see a doctor like right now

hahahaha i'm just kidding man i don't know

you know how much i hate you? thanks man yes i hate you lol

I'd see a doctor - that's something you dont want to mess around with.

And please - for goodness sake - wash your hands often and dont engage in sexual activity until you have seen a doctor and this matter is resolved (completely).

Are you umm... playing with yourself excessively and vigorously? Could it be a blister? (Ouch!) And yes, I am sorry to say that STDs can be passed orally. Most of what people call "cold sores" are caused by a strain of herpes virus.
    Last edited by shh!; 30-10-05 at 02:20 AM.

yeah i will but im 16, how do i see a doctor man confronting parents about shit liek this is scary, also i jsut got involved with a girl recently they r gonna think she did this .. oh boy this is gonna get ugly

Quote Originally Posted by independent
    I'd see a doctor - that's something you dont want to mess around with.

And please - for goodness sake - wash your hands often and dont engage in sexual activity until you have seen a doctor and this matter is resolved (completely).
    above is by far the best advice anyone can provide you................

yeah i will but im 16, how do i see a doctor man confronting parents about shit liek this is scary, also i jsut got involved with a girl recently they r gonna think she did this .. oh boy this is gonna get ugly
    it might get ugly but you gotta do it
    thats right, be a man
    and do it.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ok, first off it could be any number of things. There are several std's that cause you to have bumps or sores. Herpes, Genital warts, etc.. But I would still go see a doctor. Just tell your parents that you think you have a bladder infection and it's really, really uncomfortable and you want to see a doctor. I'm sure they will understand and take you, then when you go in tell the doctor what's going on and ask them to do the tests I know your 16 but sometimes they don't even tell your parents what the problem is they just tell you how to take care of it and give you medication for it.

I do recommend though until you get this figured out, you don't have any sexual activity. Good luck with this!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Call the local health department. They will often see underaged teens without parental consent for issues like this.

I left home at 17... so that is where I had to get tested & treated for my first pregnancy initially. So I am suggesting that from experience...

Also, if it turns out to be an STD, you have to tell her. It wouldnt be fair to let her go on not knowing she is infected... and spreading it.

Take a deep breath...and go easy on the drama..your parents will not know unless you tell them.

thanks ill see the doctor soon as i can and try and get this thing treated ...

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good luck!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

good luck , dude , i just hope that from now on you'll be more careful .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast