+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Never felt like this before and the girl in question thinks im a dick

Never felt like this before and the girl in question thinks im a dick

Hey guys im new here and need advice on a girl ive completely fallen for. Im not one to normally fall for a girl and i usually have that sort of cocky funny image that girls like without being arrogant. However, having met the most beautiful girl i have ever met in my humble opinion, i sort of panicked, completely lost my touch and came across really big headed. I know she liked me before she started to thing i was arrogant, and while now shes still talking to me quite reguarly, i think its only because she thinks im quite entertaining rather than throught physical interest, either that or she is enjoying having the attention of the new guy. I know this becasue (apparently) i tried it on with her when i was really drunk and she said no. I know she goes on my faebook profile a lot becuase she always seems to know what im up to or what my interests are, but too complicate things further, she has also started getting with any guy from the work place on nights out, i dont know if they are dating or anything, but they used to be good frineds so i guess this could lead to something. I dont really know what to do, i have fallen for her big time, and while she still seems to want to interact with me, she defo thinks i think im "all that". I really don't know what to do, im not arrogant, but because i was trying to big myself because i was nervous to talk to her, and i somehow keep digging myself deeper and deeper into a whole with her.

Any one with any experience of something like this giving me any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers guys

Well, first off. Try being yourself more around her. Make her see a different side of you, that you're really not this prick you've convinced her that you are to be.

Just relax. Be yourself (which I'm guessing is a non-prick, right?) and if things go well, bring up the topic of you and her. She honestly seems kinda interested, to me she does.

Yeah im trying to be myself a bit more but i dont know whats happeneing, she sort of complimented me on my eyes today and rather than sya thank you, i basically said yes they are quite striking aren't they. As soon as i said i was like where did that come from. Im just so nervous around her. Also my typing was awful earlier, she isnt getting with any guy from the workplace, i meant another guy whos been around for a while. Like one guy on the regular, which is why i suspect she may still be conversing with me becasue she is just now leading me on and getting all the attention of the new guy, i should see her at a bar ppl are going to tomorrow night, and i think i might just pay her a compliment or something to smooth things over after my lasted foray into putting my foot in the arrogant puddle lol

Well, you have to show your softer side. Next time you see her, show some sort of kindness (to her and people around).