+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Self confident and Charismatic loner?

Self confident and Charismatic loner?

Ok Its like this.....when bigshot flash guys approach or get to know women and charm them and act like a lad etc etc would any of you say its diss-allusioning if they are loners? seems to me the guys I know with the biggest ego's are those that have the back up or have alot of friends/know alot of people. What would you women honestly think if a cute guy with all the right talk and confidence and charisma approached you in somewhere like a nightclub and took your breath away then you found out he was a loner with no friends. would it be diss-allusioning and would you not give him the time of day because of it because possibly the circumstances of him (the lack of people knowing him or back up/friends) wouldnt match the charracter if ya get me. Your thoughts on this please ladies and have you ever known any guys like I mean who have been all that yet been loners. thx.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't expect much at all out of a man hanging around in a club, so a loner wouldn't be at much more of a disadvantage than any other man.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I've known smooth guys who work alone, yes. They're no more or less impressive than smooth operators who work in packs.