+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex boyfriend confusion

ex boyfriend confusion

Hey guys, need an opinion...

My ex boyfriend and I have been split for a good year now, he first contacted me 5 months after we split.. saying he missed me, loved me etc.. and seemed like he wanted another go.. i was still hurt about past things and so didnt respond to how he wanted i think and then moved on a month later getting into a relationship with another girl who hes still with now.. we see each other around university sometimes cus we go the same uni.. and i contacted him after bumping into him one day wanting to talk as I still had unanswered questions.

He then said to me he wanted to build a friendship with me after meeting that time, and i said we couldnt as there is still that connection with us and we always will have that chemistry with us. He agreed with me about the chemistry, didnt contact for a few months.. until today when i text him to ask a question to fill out a form, and we got chatting.. he then said he'd text me 3 times and why didnt I reply... i didnt get these texts but found it strange he persistently text me.. then said he wants to meet me as hes got me a xmas card.. any thoughts on this? i keep thinking does he still have feelings? or is it a pure friendship he wants? should i meet him? we have already made arrangements..

hope you can help

xx

Who cares what he wants. What do you want? Sounds to me like you both have unfinished business hence all this texting nonesense. I have an ex GF. I never ever see her because I don't need to stay friends - I already have friends.

exactly, which is why im finding it so strange. I have the same view of why would he care so much or bother..I dont really know what i want. Ive been single since we split and havent settled for anyone like he has.

All I got to say, guys sometimes like to throw the hook into their ex's to believe they "Still Got It" as a ego booster and/or as possession game (I know it sounds stupid and immature but it is what it is). I am not saying this is the case here; but, definitively be careful. "Fool you once, shame on him. Fool you twice, shame on you!"

Be open minded and see what is it that he REALLY wants. You should definitively take it very slow and never ever get your hopes up. I hope this helps.