+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confusion at it's best...

Confusion at it's best...

Hey guys,
    I really don't know where to turn on this one or who to ask. So I thought I'd ask some people who I'd just met (you guys) to hopefully give me an answer that isn't biased.
    First things first, I've been going out with my Girlfriend for three years now! We're great, there's no arguments, no disagreements, nothing out of the ordinary. It's just that the past few months I've been feeling more and more like I need more freedom, now that doesn't mean she's not giving it to me, because she is - to some extent. It's just I feel that whenever I'm hanging out with her I'm missing out on other things. I love my friends and I feel guilty not being able to seem them as often as I like.
    This weekend is a weekend that sort of shot me into a major re think of the relationship, I had so much fun with my friends, I wished it had never ended and now all I can think about is if this is right, I'm confused. I love her, but I feel I need to live my life...myself. I don't get it. Please, any advice would be amazing.

Been there done that.
    I'm not sure what it means but I feel like I want 'free'dom as in single freedom...But I still love her and couldn't bare to see her with anyone else, I know I can't have both and thats what makes it strange.

Take a break.

Hmm, that's what I was afraid of. I'm trying to talk myself out of it, I really don't want to hurt her.